ch 4

chase pov

"charli..." I moan as I pull out of her hot mouth. our completely nude bodies are pressed against each other and a thin layer of sweat covers us. she's so beautiful. and she's laying under me, completely naked, remembering this I stroke her face lightly.
"what do you want to do char?" I ask as I massage her pussy with my fingers.

"chase.. please." she whines. with that I push up and line myself with her entrance already feeling her heat on my dick.

"are you sure?" the concern in my voice is obvious but she just closes her eyes and nods her head. I push a few inches in and she squeezes my hand hard. i hate that I hurt her but god it feels so good. I push another inch in and decide to just rip off the bandage  disappearing completely inside her. she makes no noise but a tear rolls down her cheek and my heart breaks. I want to pull out but in afraid that will hurt her more so I remain still and kiss her lips over and over whispering how much I love her. she seems to be in so much pain and all I want is to take it away. worst of all, I caused it.

"baby I wanted this" she whispers. " I'll be okay, just give me a minute." I do as she says and slowly massage her breasts and every inch of her skin, wanting to memorize what she feels like. her breathing slows and she looks up at me.

Charli pov

it hurts so bad, but his words make me feel better. he smiles and kisses me everywhere. my sweet boy. my heart explodes at his kind gestures and I kiss him with everything I have.

"I love you chase" I whisper while he's deep inside me.

"you what??" my heart sinks thinking I've made a huge mistake and I try to pull away from him. "Charli I love you so much baby" my heart fills and he pressed his lips to mine again. it's crazy that only an hour ago we were just besties.

returning my attention to the throbbing dick inside me, I look at him and notice how desperate he seems. I'm scared but I want to make him happy, so I nod my head.

"okay. you can move" I choke. he nods and slowly begins to pull out and push back in, it hurts less with every thrust and the pleasure only grows. he groans over and over and I moan. the fact that he was so into me just turned me on more.

chase pov

there's absolutely nothing like the feeling of being burried in her. I love this girl so much.

"baby... you're so tight, and hot" I moan uncontrollably. she felt so good I couldn't think. Charli moaned with me and I lost my control, I couldn't stay at this slow slow pace. I thrust in and out of her faster hitting new angles in her pussy making her scream.

"chase, chase, chase" over and over my name rolled from her tongue. she felt so perfect and I fit inside her just right. the burn in my stomach got more intense and I knew I was nearing my release. her moans got louder and more frequent. I was so close and I reached down to rub a circle on her clit when she let go and her walls clenched around my dick sending me over the edge. our moans mixed and we both tried to regain composure after our high. I didn't ever want to pull out of her but I knew I had to so I slowly removed myself from her. she whimpered at the loss and rolled over so our chests were touching and later her head on my chest. she looked up at me with her brown eyes and kissed me. this kiss wasnt hungry, or sexy. it was love. and all I wanted was to kiss her like that for the rest of her life. she was the most perfect angel and I could hardly look at her without smiling.

"I love you pretty girl" I smile and she hugs me tighter.

"I love you too baby" she rests her head on me and we fall asleep happier than we've ever been.