ch 6

chase pov

Charli and Dixie walk towards me and I notice how they are both still giggling about me I assume. I hope Dixie isn't too upset with me for being with her little sis. I smile and Charli smiles back.

"what are we gonna do today? before we leave." dixie asks us and I shrug.

"whatever you guys want to do is fine." Charli is still smiling and It takes me everything not to kiss her right then in front of her sister. Charli notices how I'm looking at her and suggests we go get coffee. I nod and go to ask Thomas if he wants to come.

"I call shotgun!" Charli yells but Dixie beats her to it and she has to sit in the back with me. what a shame. I smirk and open the door for her causing her to blush. I slide I next to her putting my arm around her shoulder and she lays on me. dixie is still giggling and I wonder if that's ever gonna stop. Charli films a "vlog" for her tiktok and immediately people start commenting about us and I smile because they really have no idea.

Charli pov

we make it to Duncan and I order my usual. it tastes better than normal. everything feels better than normal and im pretty sure it's because of chase. it's 3:00 now and I only have 4 hours left until I have to leave but I try not to think about it.

"when are you coming back after today?" Thomas asks me and I shrug.

"I think a week?" she says sadly.

"we're gonna miss you guys"

"yeah especially chase" Dixie mocks and I glare at her playfully.

they get home

chase pov

I watched Charli put her things in her bag and it breaks my heart. I don't want her to leave right after we might have something. "come here char" she puts her soft hand in mine and I pull her to sit next to me. leaning in I kiss her slowly and passionately. she's so beautiful with her face blushed and lips swollen. she grazes my bottom lip with my teeth and I moan softly pulling her into my lap. her tongue finds my mouth and we continue to make out like this for a few minutes. I don't ever want her to leave. she whimperes as she pulls away and stands up.

"I have to go baby" she looks like she wants to cry.

" I know" my heart breaks as I hug her from behind in the mirror.

"bye charli" I say.

"bye chase" she turns the phone off and look at me. there's tears in her eyes and I kiss her one more time and a hot tear rolls down my face. I wish she never had to leave. we watch her and Dixie walk out and get in the car. nick makes fun of me for crying but when he's not looking I catch him wipe his own tears away.

charli🥰- I miss you already baby.
me- I miss you more.

THIS ONE WAS SAD IM SORRY but fr I am so sad she left I can't wait for her to get back
should I continue this orrrr