ch 3

chase pov

I make the executive decision that she shouldn't be the only one without a shirt on and slide my t shirt off. her hands roam my chest and she grazes her slim fingers over my shoulder lightly dragging her nails.

"charli..." I say trying to keep my balance. her touch is like fire and I want, need, to make her feel everything she's never felt. "come over here, lay down" i say to my old bestie. there was no way she was just that now. she seems nervous and I remember she's never done this before. I smile sweetly and whisper "it's gonna be okay, I got you" she relaxes at my words and lays down on the bed. her cheeks are flushed and her chest is rising and falling quickly. "hey, baby. we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." I offer even though my dick begs to differ in my pants.

"no chase. I really want to. I'm just scared." her words remind me who she is and that I would protect this girl with my life. she was perfect. and no one could touch her but me. I wanted to be gentle but I was a teenager, and she was hot. god, she was so hot. and beautiful. she deserved the world.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." I say as I loop my fingers through her belt loops and slide her jeans down and off. she trys to cover herself but I lean down and kiss her hard. she relaxes into me and kisses back running her tongue on mine. I kiss her neck and the top of her white bra. she was so perfect. I ignored the tight feeling in my jeans for the moment, this was about her. I remove her bra with a nod of permission and stare at her perfect tits. I slide my hands all over her creamy skin and take one nipple into my mouth. she moans loudly and I'm greatful for the thick walls, on the other hand, the hype house hearing Charli screaming my name might not be so bad. I suck harder and smile at her reaction. I love how she responds to me.

Charli pov

his tongue licks and sucks my breast and I can't help but moan. it feels so good. I've never felt anything like this before, because I've never done anything like this before. it's so new, but so good. he's so sexy and so good at what he's doing. his cold fingers find my panty line and slowly slide them off. the cold air hits me and I realize how wet I am.

"fuck you're so wet." his breath shakes.

"it's for you baby" I can not believe I just said that. but he groans in approval and brings his finger down to my pussy lightly stroking up and down. I moan loudly and he smiles. suddenly massive waves of pleasure race through me and I pant. "what was that??"

"that baby, is your clit." he shook his head and smiled.

"do it again." I ask quietly and I feel him move his fingers in circles. I moan instantly and he pushes a finger into my cunt. the feeling was new, but not unwelcome. he pushes it in and out while rubbing my clit and I know this won't last long. I need it to slow down so I grab his hand and pull him to my face. he kisses my lips and I become aware he still has pants on, the tent looking more and more painful. I sit up so I can undo is belt pulling his jeans to his ankles where he removes them completely. his dick is huge in his black boxers and I'm unsure what to do so I kind of just run my hand up and down. he hisses and takes his boxers off quickly releasing his dick. he guides my hands and I wrap them around him moving up and down slowly.

"fuck." he groans loudly and trys to keep from thrusting into my hands. I move quicker and make the bold move of licking from the base to the tip of his shaft. he screams in pleasure and I wonder if I could really be any good at this. I just want to make him feel good. nervously I take him into my mouth and he clenches his jaw tightly.

chase pov

her hot mouth feels incredible on my dick and I cant believe this is happening. she's unsure but sinks her head lower, as far as she can go almost taking my whole 7 inches in her mouth. hissing through clenched teeth I close my eyes fighting to keep them open. she looks up and me through her lashes and  I moan in pleasure. she's so sexy like this. it takes everything in me not to come right down her throat. with the sudden fear that I will come I pull out of her mouth and sigh.