ch 1

chase pov

the bathroom door clicked shut behind me.
"Chase?" a young voice said as I turned around. It didn't startle me because I was used to having people everywhere. it was the hype house after all.

"hey charli." looking her up and down I noticed the way the small tank top clung to her body. besties. I kept telling myself that as I watched her dance for the tik tok. the way she moved. fuck. I felt a burn deep in my stomach but tried to ignore it as I joined her video. she spun into me and I felt her press against me. I was done for.

"I missed you while I was gone" she stated brushing her dark hair behind her ear and pushing herself up onto the counter. her feet swayed back and forth and she scrolled through her phone not making eye contact with me.

"yeah?" I felt something twitch and I shifted my weight. her hair fell so pretty and I couldn't believe she'd never been touched before. if Id known her at her school... I try to focus on something else. anything else. she walked towards me. what is she doing? my heart raced as she looked past me and kept walking. fuck. is this really all I think about?? apparently so. her jeans were so tight. I couldn't stop staring as she sat down against the wall.

"what are you looking at all pretty?" she giggled. and I noticed how much I love that sound. "am I just that attractive" she joked laughing and trying to catch her breath. I wasn't joking.

"yeah actually," I shyly state.

"oh come on you know we're just best friends." her smile fades a little.

"yeah I know." I shake the thoughts out of my head and smile a sad smile at her.

"come here baby" she offers sweetly with her arms out. fuck. she calls me baby and thinks I'm not gonna fall for her? I walk across the large bathroom and sit by her as she lays her head on my shoulder. her hands brush my thigh and I wish she would leave them there. they are so delicate and small. I take one in mine and close my eyes just trying to remember the feeling of her skin on mine.

Charli pov

he takes my hand into his and gently moves his thumb up and down. God I love that. I wish he know what I was thinking. ive never felt anything like I feel for him before. he feels so right. lifting my head up quickly I look into his eyes. so blue. he looks concerned as to why I moved away from him so I slide closer and his face relaxes. I push his hair behind his ear and he smiles. he's perfect. more perfect than anyone I've ever met, actually. I wish he knew. I watch him pull his bottom lip between his teeth and almost jump him right then. he was so sexy. "chase?" my voice is low and quiet.

"yeah?" he responds, his eyes never leaving mine. I decide it's now or never and I slowly lean in and press my lips to his.