Chapter 5

Narrator: Elizabeth Bathory

Chapter 5

I opened my lunchbox to find medicine and a note along with my lunch. The note was extremely infuriating and it made me mad.

"Dear Spawn of Satan,

I noticed that you haven't been taking your antipsychotics. Please take them because nobody loves you.

Lots of Hate,

Shirou Amakusa."

"Who does Shirou think he is!?" I hissed aloud.

"God?" Anabella answered.

I had honestly forgotten she was there. Fujiono was out sick from school and Gaheris had gotten a job in the front office. It was only Anabella and myself today. I threw the medicine away and began eating lunch. Nobody poisoned Elizabeth Bathory!

"Anyway," Anabella asked, "Did you play the Minecraft Hunger Games Tournament?"

"Yeah," I told her, "I lost in the finals though..."

"I got knocked out in the first round" Anabella sighed.

"Who beat you?" she added.

"DaBomb79 and LXL23 tag-teamed me," I told her.

Just then, Gaheris appeared and sat down next to us. She asked us a very important question.

"Did you guys notice something odd about the new girl?" Gaheris said.

"Why?" I responded.

"I need your help," Gaheris told me "that girl doesn't add up..."

"Deal," I said.

The more time I spent out of the house, the better...