Break Up and Make Up

What If: Maine and Arjo broke up? And Maine and RJ finally decides to make up? #fiction

January 20, 2020–the world of showbizness were in abuzz when news came out that Arjo and Maine already have broken up.

Headlines upon headlines on the Entertainment news portal and across the internet were posted.

(Fashion Pulis)
Breaking: Maine di pa naka move on kay Alden? Kaya nakipaghiwalay kay Arjo.

(CNN / Rappler / GMA)
Breaking: #ArmaineNoMore: Relationship Timeline

(Tabloid)
Breaking: Arjo and Maine Hiwalay na! Aldub Nation nag bunyi!

Arjo and Maine's camp were mummed about the news. Management, families, and closest friends were also avoiding the story.

There's no confirmation, nor denial coming from the people involved, but there was one press released coming from an unknown yet reliable source, that the ex-couple tried their best to make things work between the two of them, yet they still failed—thus, they decided to call it quits. One source as well said that Maine is still into her old flame—Alden Richards—which her management was quick to release a statement—to respect their talent's privacy and that in due time they will address the issue.

For a couple of days, the issue has been the talk of the town, trended daily in social media, and the fans of the defunct—ALDUB loveteam was hopeful for the two to reconcile not just as loveteam but in the real-life too. Some were against it but most are for it. Still, in the coming days, no one dares to speak about the said break-up.

On February 28th, 2020–the world of showbizness once again made some noise as two phenomenal stars were spotted together at NAIA airport—holding hands—Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza stepped out into the limelight after the latter broke-up with Arjo last January 2020. Is this some confirmation that indeed the reason for the break-up was Alden Richards?

The two walks at the airport as casual as they can be, no reporter was found because this seemed to be a top-secret but still they weren't able to escape the people at the airport in the wee hour as they passed through VIP's security check. Some people at the airport were lucky enough to get some photos of the phenomenal glowing couple.

No one knows the itinerary of the two. It seemed that—this one is a top-secret too. Twitter was on fire. Hashtags #MaiChardisReal and #ALDUBParin top trended among others.

And after a few days of silence—Alden Richards breaks his silence during the Phenomenal Queen's birthday via Instagram post. He said;

—#TeamPopcorn / #TeamHopeful — ready? set go—CHINA OWEEEEEL! Popcorn, please

#TeamPopcorn / #TeamHopeful — ready? set go—CHINA OWEEEEEL! Popcorn, please...nyahahahahaha

Fiction po ito, pinapaalala ko lang. hehehe

Please, guys, katuwaan lang po to ha. 😂😜✌🏻