Ordinary Day for an Extraordinary Moment

Author's Note: Reminding you again, this is all F-I-C-T-I-O-N (pero pwede din nilang totohanin, nyahahaha)

What If? An ordinary Saturday in EB will happen to be an Extraordinary moment for RJ and Maine and the ADN fandom?

It was a normal Saturday for the EB Dabarkads. Nothing grand just like before that Saturdays somehow serves as the culmination of the week that was.

No more grand production but guest are always special, though.

For that particular Saturday, there's nothing new, so, the audience both in the studio and at home didn't expect much, except for the much-awaited Bawal Judgmental portion.

Two weeks before that particular Saturday, the phenomenal ALDUB has been MIA. Though for Alden's side this is not new anymore, he's been seldom seen on EB, but he still remained as a Dabarkads. On Maine's side, usually, the phenomenal queen is present from Mondays to Saturdays except for Tuesdays which is the shooting day of Daddy's Gurl.

For the last two weeks, the EB Dabarkads taped the shows 4 times that week and the following week—which means the two Mondays were the only live show.

This pattern for the last two weeks wasn't noticed by the audience or the avid fans of EB, because sometimes they really do this. But if one is really observant these details will not go unnoticed.

Back at the present Saturday. There was a live audience in the studio, and people are preparing—staff and crew do their own thing.

Few things that soon will make sense as the show nearing its opening hour.

- There's a huge monitor screen at the centerstage. (not the usual size, it's almost the same size as the stage.
- There are beautifully arranged flowers on each side of the screen, even the audience area has ornaments with white, yellow, roses. (a new set up, first-ever that it happens)
- There were no rehearsals happens prior to the show for the opening of any production number.
- No host was found. (only floor directors and writers roaming around and giving instructions to staff and crew.
- KalyeSerye songs were played nonstop on the APT studio, causing the audience to gasps and sing along. (Still, the Audience doesn't have any idea how big that Saturday will be.)

Timecheck: 11.30 AM | Saturday

On the huge monitor screen
The usual EB opening is being played.
Followed by the EB 4.0 latest OBB.
Followed again by EB's biggest milestone for the last 4 decades.

And then suddenly, the whole APT studio's lights were off and the only light that illuminates were coming from the screen.

And then on the screen were shown ALDUB's journey. It began with a black and white until it transitions to a normal color screen.

The video stops and the song God Gave Me You (AR's version) played with drone shots of the beach, it slowly focuses on the ocean, and move slowly closer getting a good capture of the crest and trough of the waves—beautiful is even an understatement.

The audience in the studio was awed and emotions began to get high, heartbeats are shooting up higher than the usual.

The drone then transitions to shoot up higher taking a peek of the entire breathtaking island, and then slowly move towards the side where you'll see people, and as the drone slowly moving down, one could see clearly the activity that is happening on the ground—audience both studio and at home were now screaming...