Fresh Start

Soo Jin POV

I laid in bed reading a book when my wall shook. I let out a sigh as a picture frame fell. Kristyn rushed into my room to speak but I held up my hand.

"I know what it is.", I said getting up to go give those hybrids a piece of my mind.

"Um babe you're wearing hot pants and bra.", Kristyn pointed out and I stopped.

"You're right. Should probably change first.", I said before changing into a crop top and some yoga pants.

We walked downstairs and I unlocked the door only to be greeted with Taehyung hitting a wall. We stood with widened eyes as the boys wrestled. I rubbed my temple before letting put a whistle.

"Ah shit.", Namjoon cursed and they all covered they're ears.

"What the hell Jinn.", Suga shouted.

"Do you all have any idea how much noise your causing. My picture fell off the wall, UPSTAIRS, because of your rough housing. Some vampires actually sleep during the night you know.", I yelled and Jimin scoffed.

"What exactly are you going to do to stop us.", he smirked and my eye twitched.

I stomped over to him and grabbed his ear causing him to squirm. He whined as he tried his best to get away from my death grip but I just squeezed harder.

"I'm sorry what was that?", I asked and he replied with a whine.

"Nothing."

"Now will you tone it down?", I asked softly and he nodded.

I let go and he rubbed his ear. The other members laughed at him and I did a pinching motion with my hand. They all covered their ears and I smiled.

"Goodnight boys. You have your first run tomorrow. So please calm down and get some rest.", I said closing the door.

"How did you do that?", Kristyn asked me.

"They just need to be tamed.", I told her as we walked back upstairs.

Bae Yeon Gi POV

It was finally morning and I watched as Soo Jin slid her sais in their sockets before handing Jungkook a vest. He looked at it before shrugging his shoulders.

"It's just a precaution in case bullets go flying so put it on.", she told him but he refused.

"Don't be defiant now. Put on the damn vest!", She ordered and he slowly put it on, obviously not happy with the material.

Kristyn was arguing with Jimin while Eunmi explained the routes to Jin and Namjoon. I felt a presence behind me and turned to see Hoseok. I gave him a small smile and he sat next to me.

"Do you really believe us being here is going to stop him?", He asked.

"No but we have to do all we can.", I replied.

"Why. You barely even know us and we barely even know you guys. We could turn on you at any second.", he said.

"Maybe you guys just hit a soft spot.", I said and he chuckled.

"Never turn your back on a wolf."

"You're a vampire too. Remember that.", I countered.

By the time everyone was ready to go Daehyun had brought the truck around. I had an uneasy feeling in my gut as everyone got in. I froze as images flashed across my eyes.

"Get off of me!", I recognized Kristyn's voice.

"No one knows your here so just let it happen.", a deep voice chuckled.

I gasped for air before falling to my knees. Hoseok ran to my side and helped me up while I held onto him for support. I looked up to see Soo Jin's worried expression.

"What did you see?", Soo Jin asked.

I just looked at Kristyn with a frown on my face. I noticed Jimin balling up his fists with anger in his eyes.

"I think it's best for you to stay here.", I told Kristyn.

"What no way.", she argued.

"Kristyn. This isn't the time to argue just sit this one out. If she says its best then it's best. Jimin will you stay with her.", Soo Jin said.

He nodded before grabbing her hand pulling her behind him. I watched after them with a confused expression when Suga cleared his throat.

"Ok we're ready."

"Alright. This is how we do things on runs. Go in, search the area and get out. Simple as that. Now we're down a pair but we should be able to get by just fine.", Soo Jin explained.

Kristyn POV

I sighed as I watched my squad get in the vehicles and pull out of the driveway. I turned my attention to Jimin who was breathing hard and kept his fists balled up.

"Yah what's your deal? I'm the one left behind.", I asked him and he scoffed.

"Nothing."

"Apparently it's something. I wanted to go on the run not be stuck here. What we're they thinking?", I ranted.

"Like she said its for the best."

"How would you know? You only just got here. I've been on plenty of runs that had gone bad. Do you see me complaining?", I continued, angered by his input.

"I'm just saying-"

"I don't care, I wanted to-"

"She had a vision of you being raped!", he shouted at me and I froze. Time seemed to stop as I stood there with wide eyes letting this information sink in while he took a seat on the couch with his head in his hands.

"How do you know?", I asked him.

"Its one of my abilities.", he said quietly.

"Were you born with it?", I asked slipping my hands in my pockets.

"Ne.", he answered.

"That must of been cool.", I said sarcastically.

"No it wasn't. Having everyone look at you with fear and hate in their eyes because of what you are. I couldn't change the way I am even if I tried.", he said coldly.

I just stared at him before sitting down next to him. He sighed and looked everywhere but me.

"Why are you telling me this?", I asked softly staring down at my feet.

"Because I feel like I can trust you. Don't know why but, I do.", he replied and I hugged him.

He was shocked at first but wrapped his arms around me burying his face in my neck.

"You and your pack are safe now.", I told him.

"Thank you.", he whispered.