Change of Plans

YeonGi POV

We continued running until we made it to his lair. Kyuhyun got in the truck as Namjoon drove. Only thing was, when they drove off Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, and Taehyung were still there.

"Why aren't they leaving?", I whispered before they walked back inside.

"I knew it wouldn't be that easy.", Bomi shook her head before calling Soo Jin through the ear piece.

"What's going on?", she asked.

"Some of the hybrids stayed behind. Which means getting in isn't going to be a smooth pass.", Bomi replied.

"Tell Zelo to keep track of them.", Soo Jin said.

Zelo overheard and tracked them with his watch. I looked up and noticed an open window. I nudged Kangjun and he swiftly made his way beneath the window. We quickly followed followed and he bonded his hands together before lifting me up. I jumped to the window and slid inside. One by one everyone came in after me.

"So what now?", Kangjun asked.

"We stick to the plan.", I said and he nodded.

I walked into the hall looking both ways beckoning everyone to follow. We found a door at the end of the hall but we were still cautious. Kangjun reached for the door knob but I grabbed his wrist.

"What?", he asked.

"This is too easy.", I whispered.

"What's the worst that could happen?", he asked before turning the knob.

Before I knew it, the floor beneath us opened and we all fell through hitting the ground with a thud.

"That's the worst that could happen.", I groaned.

"Hyung?"

"BamBam are you alright?", JB asked him.

"Ne. They took Jr, Yugyeom, and Youngjae a while ago. I hear yelling but after a few minutes it went silent.", he informed us.

"Well Well, what do we have here?", I heard someone ask.

I looked up and my eyes met Jungkook's.

"Get more devices for our guests.", he said with a smirk.

Soo Jin POV

Rome and Jackson placed the last body in a chair as I finished with the explosives. My ear piece suddenly let out a loud static sound causing me to snatch it out of my ear.

"What's wrong?", Rome asked before we heard movement in the distance.

"They're almost here.", I said grabbing the detonator as we ran out.

"Everyone to the woods.", Yongguk whispered and we all took cover behind the trees.

"Where's Daehyun?", I asked and everyone exchanged glances.

"We thought you knew.", Chaelin said before we could here his laughter.

"Come on out Bang Yong Guk.", Kyuhyun taunted before sending a few of his guys inside.

"Run now.", Yongguk ordered.

We followed his order and made a run for the base. I held up the detonator and Yongguk nodded.

"Blow it.", he said and I pressed the button.

I heard the sounds of Kyuhyuns men shouting and can see the gas flowing into the air. We reached the base and something felt off.

"Something isn't right.", I whispered scanning the area before we all walked inside.

We walked around and couldn't get a hold of YeonGi or Lanta. I heard a door open and came face to face with Jimin. He smirked as everyone backed me up ready to fight.

"Just go find what we're here for. I got him.", I said.

"You sure.", Rome asked and I shrugged.

"Its just Jimin.", I told him and they all ran in the opposite direction.

I turned my attention back to Jimin before he charged at me. His arms went around my waist trying to knock me off balance. I elbowed him in his back causing him to lose his grip.

"A little slow Jimin.", I teased before flipping over him.

I heard footsteps behind me and dodged, barely missing Taehyung's fist. I grabbed his arm and tossed him into Jimin. Someone kicked me in my back and I turned to see Suga.

"Three against one? Well that just isn't fair.", I said before Suga pinned my arms behind my back.

Jimin dug in his pocket and pulled out a device. I struggled against Suga and kicked the device out of his hand. It flew in the air before I brought my head back and hit Suga in the nose. He let go but I didn't have time to run as I was tackled to the ground.

"Just stop fighting already. Jungkook misses you.", Jimin smirked before his hand went around my neck.

I gasped for air as he tightened his grip.

"Don't kill her just make her unconscious or he will have a fit again.", Suga reminded.

Before I could loose consciousness Jimin and Taehyung were knocked off of me while Suga was put in a head lock. I felt two arms help me up and a familiar voice.

"You alright?", Irene asked.

"We found the control room but no sign of YeonGi and her team.", she said before a scream was heard.

We exchanged glances before I hopped up.

"Lets go.", I shouted and we all ran down the hall.