End

Soo Jin POV

We recovered quickly before walking up the stairs to get to the roof. I walked through the door with my arm over Jungkook's shoulder and everyone surrounded Kyuhyun. I noticed a girl standing with BamBam and arched an eyebrow.

"His mate Ari.", Jackson said before struggling his hair.

"Our baby has grown up.", JB cried rubbing his hair.

I stared down at Kyuhyun with a scowl before nodding at Chaelin and she moved to snap Kyuhyun's neck.

"Don't!", a voice boomed.

We all turned to see Yongguk and Daehyun coming towards us. I looked at Daehyun before averting my eyes. He sighed before grabbing me and pulling me into his embrace. I smiled as hugged him back. Jungkook let out a low growl and Daehyun laughed.

"I'm not trying to take your girl. She's like my sister.", Daehyun said.

"Yongguk why are you...", Bomi started.

"He's not the bad guy we made him out to be.", he cut her off.

"What does that mean?", Kristyn asked.

Instead of answering her he approached Kyuhyun and ripped his shirt. My eyes widened as the device glowed on his chest. Yongguk quickly snatched it off followed by scream of pain by Kyuhyun. He fell to the ground with a thud and we all exchanged looks.

"So that's it?", Mark asked.

"No over dramatic ending for this. Nothing. No? Well now I'm a bit disappointed.", BamBam said before hugging Ari.

"He too was under control by a device.", Yongguk stated.

"Which means there's someone else.", Namjoon added.

"The real mastermind.", Kristyn said.

"Enough of this business. We can deal with that another day.", Yongguk told us.

"But what of this person decides to attack?", Hwa asked.

"Then let him. I have a perfect army.", he said causing us all to smile.

"So will you guys be staying with us?", Lanta asked Namjoon and he smiled at her.

"Yeah. Seems that way."

"Maybe I can show you how to make bubble tea.", Taehyung said to Bomi.

"No way. Not your bubble tea she'll be sick to her stomach.", Suga said with a disgusted face and Irene laughed.

"I'll make the tea.", Jin said.

I hugged Jungkook as we all walked back to our home unaware that someone was watching from afar.

The messenger trembled as he knelt down before the mastermind himself.

"Mind telling me what happened. From what I was told, your plan should've been flawless.", He sneered.

"I'm sorry. But we didn't count on those vampires to figure things out so quickly. They moved quickly than expected.", The messenger spoke as the mastermind stood from his seat.

"So you failed.", He said and the messenger froze up.

"I am deeply sorry. I promise it won't happen again sir."

"I know." With that said the mastermind took his blade and beheaded the messenger in one clean swipe.

"Seems like I'll have to do everything myself. I will have those hybrids."