One Last Try

Soo Jin POV

I ran towards the screams and kicked through the door. I saw YeonGi being held down as Jungkook stalked towards her with a device in hand. I sprinted to them and tackled Jungkook to the ground. He recovered quickly as everyone else ran in behind me.

"Jungkook I know you're in there.", I said and he charged at me. I doged him as he threw a punch at me. I knelt down and kicked him in his leg, knocking him off balance.

"Come on Jungkook.", I said again and he growled at he rushed me, causing me to fall on my ass. Before he could attack again Rome put him in a head lock. I looked around at everyone fighting before stalking towards Jungkook and grabbing the device. He struggled as I pulled at it. I pulled as hard as I could and the device along with me flew backwards. Jungkook groaned as he fell to his knees.

"Rome go help Chaelin.", I said as she was pinned to the ground.

I looked at Jungkook before flinging myself at V who was about the strike Bomi. He hit the wall and I quickly yanked his device off of his shoulder seeing as it seemed to work with Jungkook. Bomi pointed behind me and I turned to see the control panel. We ran up to it looking for the override switch. I shrugged before I started to hit random buttons. The first switch turned the lights off.

"Jinn!", Bomi exclaimed.

"Sorry.", I said before flipping the same switch. The light came back on and I began looking for another switch.

She hit a green switch and all the devices gave the guys an electric shock. Her eyes widened before flipping it off.

"Yeah let's give them a mild shock.", I stated and I reach for a different switch.

This time the sprinklers came on. "Why is that switch even up here!", I shouted immediately turned then off. We stared at a white switch before exchanging looks.

"Last try.", She whispered.

"Last try.", I said before flipping the switch.

We turned to see all of the hybrids freeze before the lights on the devices turned off. The girls rushed to take them off before the ground shook.

"We have to leave he's gonna blow this place.", Jimin told us as he held him arm.

"We take out Kyuhyun first.", I said running up the stairs.

We ran up to the roof where Kyuhyun was standing with a detonator in his hand and a smirk on his face.

"Well that's no fair.", Jimin whined.

Kyuhyun turned his back and I threw a knife through the detonator, knocking it out of his hand.

"Don't turn your back on your opponent.", I said. He turned to me with a scowl before a few vampires showed up ready for a fight.

"We can take them. You get Kyuhyun.", Jungkook told me.

I ran towards him dodging the vampires in my way and kicked him in the stomach. He let out a growl before grabbing my leg and tossing me to the side. I sat up and rolled away as he brought his foot down. I quickly got up as he ran at me. He grabbed my throat and I heard a low growl behind me. Jungkook tackled Kyuhyun and I see Chaelin out the corner of my eye. I kicked a vampire in the stomach before she twisted his head off.

"Good teamwork.", She joked and we did a fist bump.

Bomi and V worked together causing another one to lose his head. And from the looks of things, we we're winning.

"Lanta!", I shouted as a vampire pinned her down.

Namjoon was quick on his feet to help her, killing the vampire in the process. Everyone was fighting for the same cause. I turned to Kyuhyun who had Jungkook in a choke hold. We have to end this. I ran towards them and he twisted his body before backhanding me over the edge. I let out a grunt as I dangled over the edge of the building.

"Jinn!", I heard Rome shout as Kyuhyun stepped on my hand with the hybrid still in his grip.

He threw Jungkook into Kristyn and Jimin causing the three of them to fall. He had a smirk on his lips and he put more pressure into his step. I yelled in pain as the bones in my hand began to crack.

"Even if I fail, you will die here.", He stated pushing down harder.

Before I knew it, I lost all feeling in my hand and I couldn't do anything but let go. I fell backwards as I watched Rome and Tk grab Kyuhyun too late. They got further and further away as I descended to the ground below. I didn't have any more energy in me to catch myself so I accepted my fate. I closed my eyes when I felt two arms snake around me. The person flipped over as we hit the car below. I could hear the windshield crack beneath followed by a groan. I looked up to see Jungkook staring back at me.

"Jungkook?", I questioned.

"You ok?", he asked and I nodded.

"Am I okay?", I laughed and he shrugged.

"I'm fine. Just a scratch.", he said.

"You guys alright?!", I can hear X shout from the roof with worry laces in her voice.

"Yeah. Where's Kyuhyun?", I replied.

"We gave him restrained.", Bomi said looking over the edge with a smile knowing we're okay.

"Its over.", I whispered before letting my head fall into his chest.