The Dance

Soo Jin POV

I looked around and saw a bar. Hm when it comes to alcohol humans, lycans and vampires are the same. Only our tolerance is a little higher. I shook my head as I watched those from every species chug down a few drinks.

"Having fun yet?", Bomi asked linking her arm with mine.

"No not yet. I haven't been to an event like this since I was 13. And that was almost 50 years ago.", I told her and she laughed.

"Yeah. Sometimes I forget what I was like to be human. But if I never turned I wouldn't have met you guys.", She mumbled and I gave her a nudge.

"Don't go getting soft on me now.", I told her with a grin and she giggled before pulling me to the dance floor. The night was filled with dancing, laughing, and drinking. A slow song started and I stood aside with my drink in hand. Jungkook approached me and held out his hand.

"Dance pabo.", I heard Chaelin say in my head causing me to smile.

I grabbed his hand and he led me to the dance floor. I noticed other women with jealousy written all over their faces. I couldn't help but smile as his hand grabbed my waist. I looked behind him to see Bomi and Taehyung dancing together as well as YeonGi and Hoseok. Eunmi was sitting at a nearby table with Jin, Chaelin, Namjoon, and Lanta. Jimin and Kristyn were nowhere to be found.

"Soo Jin-ah", I heard a voice say nervously.

I looked up at Jungkook and he smiled before leaning in. I can't believe it. I was brought up to loathe any and everything related to lycans. But with Jungkook, something is different. That I think I'm in love with him.

He leaned in until our lips grazed each other. I crashed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. When we pulled apart he stared at me with dark eyes before leading me away from everyone and up the stairs.

"Get some girl.", I hear Chaelin say.

"Ooohhh I knew it.", Bomi added.

"Enjoy", Eunmi said and I gave them all the finger as we ascended upstairs.

We entered a bedroom and he pinned me to the door. I gasped and his tongue plunged into my mouth. He reached up to grab my zipper and pulled it down my back while I slid his jacket off of his shoulders. He grabbed my thighs and I jumped allowing my legs to wrap around his waist. I grinded my core against the tent in his pants and he let out a moan. He laid me on the bed gently before attacking my lips again. He moved to suck on my neck and my fingers tangled in his hair.

"Jungkook.", I moaned as he rubbed me through my underwear.

He slowly pulled my underwear down and undid his pants. I felt his erection poke my thigh before he sat up. He caressed my cheek before kissing me again.

"I love you.", he whispered and I hugged him as he slid into me.

I moaned at the feeling of being filled, letting my eyes flutter closed. He pinned my hands above my head as he thrusted into me. He leaned down to kiss me while letting my hands go as I moaned loudly.

If you told me a few years ago that I'd be having sex with a hybrid, I probably would've took your head Clea off your shoulders for even suggesting such a thing. But him. Why was there something about him that drives me. Was it fate? Meant to be like some sappy fairytale?

I tangled my fingers in his dark hair when he harshly sucked on my neck. I wrapped my legs around him bringing him closer to me and he chuckled. I felt my stomach tighten in a familiar knot and he pulled out causing me to shoot him a warning glare. He pulled my feet over his shoulders before pushing back into me, deeper than before. I grabbed the sheets in my palms balling my fists while his fingers dug into my hips. He leaned further down leaving small butterfly kisses along my neck.

"I'm about to cum.", I breathed out and he nodded.

I moaned aloud as I hit my high. He let me ride it out before coming after me. I fell on the bed exhausted causing him to smirk.

"What are you smirking for?", I asked before he laid next to me.

"I love you.", he whispered wrapping his arms around me.

"I.......love you to.", I smiled before he nuzzled his head in my neck.

We laid like this for about 30 minutes before his snores filled the room. I played in his hair letting my mind wonder. I could hear everyone's voices in my head as Chaelin opened up a mental link.

"Aww our baby is so in love", Chaelin teased.

"They grow up so fast.", Lanta added.

"You have to give us the dets.", Bomi laughed.

"Wait what happened?", Kristyn asked.

"Where the hell were you?", YeonGi asked sternly.

"You should've been here.", Chaelin chuckled.

"Shut up you guys."

I let my eyes close before sleep took over me.

Lanta POV

"She so got some.", Chaelin laughed telling the group how the pair disappeared upstairs awhile ago.

"Well she's his mate. I saw it coming.", I shrugged.

"Sure you did.", Bomi said as she sat down with Taehyung.

"I did because I saw the way they look at each other.", she defended.

"Well first Kristyn and now Soo Jin that calls for a celebration.", Taehyung beamed.

"Oh yes. This is a perfect occasion.", Bomi added looking at her watch. "12:30 now. We should leave soon."

"Hey guys.", Hoseok said coming towards us with Jimin and Kristyn.

"Hey where's YeonGi?", I asked him.

"I thought she came over here a minute ago.", he said with a serious face.

"She never came over here. Last time we saw her she was with you.", Chaelin replied.

"What's wrong?", Soo Jin asked with Jungkook behind her.

"YeonGi is missing.", I told her.

"Where did she go last?", She asked before a concern washed her features.

"Hoseok says she was making her way here. Only she never did."

Soo Jin's face contorted in fear as she dashed away and through the crowd.

Hoseok POV

She took off towards the balcony without saying a word. We ran after her as she stopped while looking over to the ground. Two guys were pushing YeonGi into a car as she struggled and a growl ripped through my chest. Soo Jin didn't hesitate to hop off the ledge and onto the hood of the car. The girls all followed suit before yanking the guys out of the car.

"Lets go, they'll need our help.", Namjoon said to us.

Well all ran outside but before we can help my vision went black. I could still hear grunts and struggles.

"Get in.", a voice ordered.

A/N: O.O