Test Results

Soo Jin POV

I spent the entire day in my room refusing to speak with anyone. Daehyun's words floated around in my head as I stared at the floor. I heard a soft knock at my door but didn't bother to look up. My bed dipped down and two arms wrapped around me. I gave a small smile as Jungkook nuzzled his head in my neck.

"Cut it out.", I laughed.

"Are you ok?", he mumbled and I nodded.

"You're lying.", he smirked.

"Just a fight with Daehyun. But I can't let that interfere with the mission. YeonGi is still in critical condition and I have to stay focused to help her.", I said turning to face him.

"Everyone left.", he said and I nodded.

"Yong Guk had a meeting to attend to so he told everyone to have a day off. And we stayed.", I told him.

I kissed his neck and inhaled his scent. I got up pulling him behind me as I walked to infirmary. I walked through the door and sat next to YeonGi. Her breathing was steady but shortened.

"Got7 did this. They are helping him.", I said coldly.

"You're positive?", Jungkook asked.

"Yes Jimin heard it to."

"Soo Jin you might want to come to the lab.", Irene said in my head.

I got up and made my way to the lab with Jungkook behind me. I walked in to see Tae Ki holding a small capsule.

"This has so many serious chemicals which are now infused with YeonGi's blood. The stuff used to make UV rays with some traces of silver.", she informed me.

"Why silver?", I asked.

"Because it was meant for them.", she said pointing at Jungkook.

She took the cap off and Jungkook covered his nose. I rubbed his arm as he gave a disgusted face. The rest of the hybrids walked in behind Chaelin and Daehyun. They're face instantly scrunched up and they groaned in disgust. Baekhyun came as well. He walked over to Tae Ki and looked at the sample.

"The chemicals get highly unstable when fused with vampire blood.", he murmured.

"How do you know?", Irene asked.

"Because it's doing that.", he said as the sample turned black.

"Everybody out!!", Daehyun shouted but it was too late.

The capsule exploded sending everyone flying backwards. My head hit the wall and I blacked out.

Soo Jin POV

I opened my eyes and noticed I'm in the infirmary. I looked around before sitting up causing a pain to shoot up my back.

"Soo Jin it's best you don't do that.", Irene said to me.

"What happened?", I asked.

"YeonGi's blood sample grew unstable. The chemicals fully fused with her blood and caused a major reaction.", she told me.

"Tae Ki?", I asked.

"She's fine. Along with everyone else. You hit your head which is why your here.", she assured.

"Where are the hybrids?", I asked.

"In their chamber. With the chemical reaction lingering in the air they couldn't stay. But Chaelin said something about them disrespecting Yong Guk earlier after he got back.", she said and I gasped.

"They what?"

I got up off the bed and made my way to their chamber when Irene stopped me.

"They're kind of grouchy.", she warned and I nodded.

Zelo walked in and stood next to us. I arched an eyebrow and he shrugged.

"Daehyun said to be with you when you go.", he said.

"Okay? I don't understand why.", I said and he shrugged.

"Neither do I?"

We walked downstairs and it was silent. I unlocked the door and walked inside. The pack looked at me and Irene with a cold stare.

"What?", I asked.

"When can we leave?", Namjoon asked.

"You can't. Not anytime soon anyway.", I replied.

"Why do you want to leave?", Irene asked them.

"We should've stayed at the prison. I knew we couldn't trust them.", Jimin sneered.

"What the hell are you going on about?", I asked loudly.

"You only brought us here to kill us. Hurting Jungkook in the process.", He snapped.

"What? Hurting him?", I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes. Leading me on the way you did.", Jungkook stood up. "I thought that I loved you and you loved me but no, it was never that. You used me."

"No I didn't.", I said and Namjoon laughed.

"So you didn't fuck Daehyun? You two aren't a thing behind my back?", Jungkook growled.

"Well Jimin looks like you guys chose fucked up mates.", Namjoon said and I glared at him.

"What the fuck did you just say.", I asked.

"You heard me.", He snapped before I dashed toward him grabbed his neck.

"Soo Jin stop!", Irene shouted as the hybrids were ready to attack.

"Who told you this?", I asked as he coughed trying to release himself from my grip. Yoongi was the first to move but I threw my arm back sending him across the room.

"Soo Jin!", Zelo called attempting to pull me off and my eyes turned red.

"Who the fuck told you that!", I screamed and the hybrids looked scared but ready to attack non the less.

"Jinnie!", Irene screamed breaking my rage.

My eyes went back grey and I chuckled before dropping him.

"You know what? You want to believe that I used you. Kristyn used you. Section 2 used you. Fine, you all can leave in the morning or whenever the hell you're ready and don't bother coming back.", I said and Jungkook looked hurt.

"You made your choice the moment you questioned my feelings.", I said before walking out of the room.

Later that day, I sat at my desk staring into space when Chaelin, Eunmi, and Daehyun walked in.

"Are you ok?", Chaelin asked and I nodded.

"I'm fine.", I said.

"Want to tell us what happened?", Eunmi asked.

"Daehyun did you tell Jungkook about our past?", I asked him with a stern stare.

"What no. We swore to keep that to ourselves.", he answered.

"Then who did?", I asked emotionless.

"No one else knows.", he said.

"Did we miss something?", Chaelin thought aloud.

"Daehyun and I had sex some years ago but it was the result of drinking too much. Jungkook found out and though I was unfaithful.", I explained and Eunmi sat next to me.

"Are you ok?", she asked and I nodded.

"They're leaving first thing in the morning anyway.", I told her and she looked sad.

"How's Kristyn?", I asked her.

"She's a wreck. Can't understand how he'd believe she used him.", Chaelin said.

"Doesn't matter anyway. I'm just gonna go to the shooting range to let off some steam.", I told her when Kristyn walked in.

I opened my arms and embraced her as she sniffled and cried. Chaelin joined in as well as Eunmi.

"Group hug!", Bomi shouted coming in. "And for YeonGi!"

"For YeonGi", we all laughed.

"Maybe we don't need them. Well be just fine.", I said and they all cheered.