Ch 13

Leslie's P.O.V.

I pulled my boy closer, just barely calming down from my high of my orgasm. I can't believe he just gave me an orgasm, I was maybe treating him a little too delicately, he seemed to enjoy it but I think I can work on taking control a little more actively, but not too fast because he was still new to this world of BDSM as a sub.

I mulled over the thought for a few minutes before shifting slowly and standing up. Ethan was quite clearly knocked out for the night as I gently moved him around, using a warm towel to clean him up and wipe him down before laying a blanket over him. I then headed to take a shower, taking along with me the toys that needed to be cleaned. After a nice warm bath, I walked back to the playroom picking Ethan up before taking him to my bedroom and laying him down under the covers. I put on a pair of sweatpants before getting into bed with my boy, pulling him close to me. He turns in his sleep, cuddling closer, tangling his legs into mine before falling back asleep as he stops moving and calms into a peaceful sleep. I can't help but smile at his adorable movements, how the heck is this sweet boy not taken, I'm not a fan of swearing but this boy is so fucking cute. I felt my consciousness drifting away and the soothing body beside me helped me fall asleep within seconds of closing my eyes.

*****
I wake up the next morning in the same exact position that we fell asleep last night. I shift around and he lets out a moan when I realize that his morning wood was rubbing against my hip. I smirk at the exciting way to wake him up that I just thought of, why of why am I so horny especially with things like this. I chuckle at my own thoughts before reaching down and stroking his erection gently, almost as if I accidently brushed it. A few strokes in and he already started grinding back into my hand, and his eyes flutter open with a moan. I watch him groan, before gripping my hand, trying to get more contact, or any contact at this point because I had moved my hand off of his erection. He looked up pleadingly before begging; "please sir, I really want to come" I smiled satisfied by his desperation.

This is my 'Thing' every dom has something they enjoy complete control over, for some it is sex, for some it is toys but for me, my fun was playing tease with your orgasm. "Not yet, but if you are a good boy and don't smoke today, then you can have one thing you want tonight, anything at all."

"Can't I just have it now? Please sir, I really want to come."

"If you come now it's going to be ruined.... Twice" he looks up at me wide eyed. "But if you hold off through the torture of today, then tonight I'll make it worth your wait. I promise. A full orgasm for sure."

He threw his head back with a groan before whining slightly as he stuffed his face in his pillow.

"I wanna come so baddd." His muffled voice sounded through the pillow as bit my lip holding back a smile. He had such a precious childish side, it was adorable to watch it bloom slowly.

"I know, that's what makes it so fun for me." I smirk as he turns to glares lightly at me. I flip him over before leaning down and capturing his lips, kissing him deeply as he moans into the kiss pushing himself closer. His hand grabs the sweats that hug my waist, pulling me closer, as the kiss gets heated. I slowly pull away as I remember something important, I give him a quick peck before standing up.

"What happened?" Ethan asks, "Nothing much I have a few important phone calls to make, why don't you calm down and head downstairs and let Rosa know what you want for breakfast and I'll meet you there in a few."

He nods in agreement and I step out to the balcony for some privacy as I made the calls.

"Ok I need a few favors."

*****

I headed downstairs to see Ethan leaning over the counter laughing as Rosa shook with chuckles beside the stove as she flipped the pancakes. I walked towards his tempting ass before landing a smooth smack as he gasps spinning around indignantly as I smirk walking towards Rosa. I quickly peck her cheek asking her about breakfast.