Ch 14

Ethan's POV

This man is absolutely insane, I think as I laugh with him. How can anyone be so sweet!?! This is fucking adorable!! all to ask if I would be his boyfriend?! How deliriously adorable could anyone possibly be?

I pulled him close for another kiss just as we sit down at the table. I smile at him gently, and we place our orders, each looking into the others eyes. As I look around us, tears spring back into my eyes and I almost whimper in shock. He moves his seat over to me and pulls me into his chest as he places chaste kisses at my temple. I lean into him as he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me close and that is exactly how we spend the rest of our evening. We talk about what this means for us, whether I wanted to come out of the closet to public eye, we even talked about taking a trip to go somewhere at some point. Just before dessert, he left to use the restroom and I waited a few minutes before following.

This complete day had been really vanilla, he was sweet and committed and though he was dominant he didn't hesitate to apologize when something went wrong. I had known him for a few weeks now and he had kept me almost always on edge and now I needed his attention. I wanted to give him my first.

My mind was excited as I walked in the washroom and he was at the sink, washing his hands completely unaware of my presence. As he turned off the tap I wrapped my arms around him, as he let out a shout of surprise.
"WHoa!! Hey babe" he chuckled as he looked at me through the mirror.
"Hi sir." I answered, biting my lip suggestively as I watched his eyes lower to my lips. He smirked before turning to me, "What is it boy?" He asks, teasing me almost as he waits for an answer.

"I was hoping I could redeem your promise for tonight sir?" My tone is innocent but we both know what I'm playing at. He swipes his lower lip with his tongue and my eyes can't help but follow the movement.
"But we still need to have dessert, don't we boy?" He replies, crossing his arms across his chest as I stand vulnerable in front of him.
"Wouldn't you rather have me instead sir?" I reply as sweetly as I could muster.
"While that is a very tempting offer, the owner and chef of this fine establishment and my close friend is waiting to meet us and so I think you might have to keep this horny little puppy of mine in the backseat unless we want to give him a show." He smirked.
I blushed at the suggestion before nodding in agreement as he quickly pecked my lips, reaching between my legs and giving my crotch a squeeze as I gasp at the move.
"Ewww, that's such a old man thing to do!" I reply to him as he laughs but gasps at the same time.
"Are you calling me old?!" He questions in mocking shock.
"Are you behaving like an 84 year old pedo?" I sass before sprinting out of the washroom as I hear him gasp again.
I return to our table, sliding back into my chair and I notice that our plates were cleared away and the dessert was being placed just as Leslie walked back in. He gives me glare before leaning over, "just wait until we get back" He promises.
"That's exactly what I was hoping for." I reply smirking as he chuckles.
A tall man walks over to us, reaching out to shake hands with Leslie as Leslie stands up and gives him a man hug. He turns to look at me and I almost gasp at his eyes, they were purple, and absolutely gorgeous at that. I stand up as Leslie introduces, his hand on the small of my back as I extend my hand for a shakehand but I'm caught off guard when I'm pulled in for a hug.
"OMG He's purrfect Leslie. And so adorable too! Oh you need to make him eat more, the boy is a stick, where is his pooch?" He rants.
"That's exactly what Rosa said, don't worry between you and Rosa, I don't think it'll be long before his pooch appears." Leslie chuckles before turning to me, "Ethan, this is Jonathan Kenda and he is the owner and head chef of Bridges, he is also my very good friend and the person who introduced to Rosa."
After a few questions, Jonathan steps away as we get back to our dessert. Ask I break into my Caramel Flan, Leslie simply has a cup of refreshers tea.
"Aren't you having any dessert?"
"This is my dessert."
"So nothing sweet, nothing sugary, nothing chocolatey even?!?"
"I was brought up in a house where we never had any candy, my father was a strict man and never spent on luxuries, when ever my brother and I would want anything sweet, we brutally scolded and punished and put in our place. By the time I was in college, I realized why he told us no and I let my studies impact decisions I made in every day life. Ever since, I've never had much sugar." He finishes as I listen silently. No wonder he was so healthy, he was a man of principles. But he had lived a strict life for way too long, he needed to have some fun. I looked down at my plate and cut a piece with my spoon and held it out to him.
Leslie sat frozen in his seat for a few seconds and I decided to try a different approach. I placed the flan in my mouth before walking over to him and pulling him up for a kiss. I coaxed his mouth open with my tongue before sliding the soft creamy dessert into his mouth. I pull away watching him slowly chew a little and swallow.
"It's not bad," He replies and I simply chuckle and nod in response.
"Another bite?" I ask.
"Like that? Definitely." He smirked and I pull the plate closer to us. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes before the dessert has been finished between us as the tea sat cold and neglected. Leslie paid for the meal before we headed out and as we waited for the valet I stood beside Leslie, both of us standing a little far apart before I saw a young man standing with a camera and I made a decision.
If I wanted to come out, I wanted to do it with this man.