ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN
"You sneaky bastard"

      THE NEXT DAY, ANIMALIA WOKE up earlier then Valkyrie, already heading out

THE NEXT DAY, ANIMALIA WOKE up earlier then Valkyrie, already heading out. Thor seemed to think he'd have a better shot at stealing the remote from Valkyrie, which the Zelean didn't overly agree with. But she followed nonetheless, wanting to leave Sakaar, and seeing no other way to do that, she thought it was her only way out.

Valkyrie walked down the hallway with long, confident strides. She kicked the bottom of one of the guards' staffs, chuckling as he stumbled to the side. The guards left soon after silently, making Valkyrie's amusement only rise.

"Angry girl!" Hulk cheered, attracting the woman's attention, him holding a hammer over his shoulder.

Valkyrie laughs once again, running over to the champion. The Hulk swings the weapon at her, but she slides under the attack. She kicks his side, making him fall to the ground with a grunt.

"What's going on?" Valkyrie questioned, confused as to why he gave up so easily. "What are you..." she trailed off, looking up to see Thor standing by one of the shelves.

He went to lean against the shelf, propping his elbow up only for it to slide down, leaving an awkward silence in the air as he adjusted himself into a comfortable position. He smiled innocently. Animalia rolled her eyes as she approached with crossed arms, Valkyrie giving her a confused expression before stepping on top of Hulk and then back down.

She glared at Thor as she passed. "You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone?"

"We need to talk," Thor began, but of course Valkyrie didn't want to listen.

"No, you wanna talk to me," she stated, glancing back at him before turning to the front.

Animalia rolled her eyes once again, sighing at her friend's lack of interest. Meanwhile, Thor turns to Hulk, pointing to the retreating Asgardian. "I need her to stay."

Hulk murmured a 'stay' before stepping to the large bed, tearing the top off. He threw it in Valkyrie's direction, the structure bouncing off the walls and smashing into the floor. It took up about half of the exit, making Valkyrie stop. "Stay!" Animalia gave the Hulk a disgusted look, thinking it definitely could've crushed her. "Please?"

Thor also turned back to Valkyrie. "Please?"

Slowly, Valkyrie spun around to face the three, debating her options. "Alright," she began, glancing at Animalia before walking past Thor. "Here's the deal." Behind them, Hulk began to entertain himself, throwing a large, red ball against the nearest wall, easily catching it before throwing again. Animalia sighed, sitting down on one of the steps, watching Thor and Valkyrie. "I'll listen to you... Till this is empty," she picks a brand of alcohol, flicking the lid off.