Chapter 5

The gate slowly creaked and opened. The children could hear each other but their voices made you taste something. The voice of Sarah made Andrew taste marshmallows.

"What?" Andrew said.

"I taste peanut butter," Cate said dreamily.

"I can hear you but whenever someone speaks it tastes like some kind of food." Lindsey said.

"When Cate talks I taste cupcakes, and Lindsey, chocolate ice cream with nuts." Gwen observed.

"Just try to concentrate on what the people that are saying." Peter yelled.

The children were so distracted by the all the sounds and their tastes that they didn't realize they were in a library. A library is usually filled with lots of book on all different topics, but this library was filled with many books, they were just the same title, The Book of What You know written by You.

"That's a funny title, why is called that?" asked Sarah.

"I don't know, but maybe it will help us find Ann. Open it" demanded Andrew.

Gwen grabbed the book and opened the first page and read, "What is the most magical creature of all?"

"Turn the page," Cate said

"I can't!"

"I think we need to answer the question. The answer is a winged unicorn that is what Horis told us." Lindsey stated.

"I can turn the page now." exclaimed Gwen.

"Here is the next question, who took the missing winged unicorns?"

"Dark creatures are taking them. That is also what Horis told us told us too." Andrew said.

"Wait so far the book asked us questions that Horis told us, so maybe the other questions have something to do with winged unicorns." Peter said.

"Next question, Does a baby winged unicorn born with wings?"

"I don't know." Cate said.

"Hey, there is more writing underneath, it says Correct you don't know, you have earned the piece that you need to get past this place." Gwen said.

"That is an odd answer, it was so easy." Lindsey said, as she looked at the book to make sure that it really said it.

"Where is the piece?" asked Cate.

"I don't know." replied Andrew.

"On the ground, look." pointed Gwen.

A shiny half of a key hovered over the ground, turning slowly as if it was on a very slow carousel turning around, to the glimmering sound of the key which the sound tasted like a corn dogs to the children.

"Yes," a voice squeaked.

"What was that?" asked Sarah.

"I don't know, but it came from over there." replied Gwen.

"Oh no, I have been discovered," it said but it sounded like the voice was pleases that they had heard him.

"Yuck, its voice tastes gross." Andrew exclaimed.

"Here, it's over here," Cate whispered, which was very unusual for Cate was almost always loud.

"Oh, great, you found... oopps... not again."