I Told You So

*Alexs POV*

Mickey followed me to my room. I motioned for him to sit down as I plopped down on my bed. "What's up Mickey Mouse?"

"Shut up, Lex." Mickey rolled his eyes at me, "you know I hate that name." And you have no idea how much joy that brings to my heart. Ah, annoying your friends is so much fun. I should get paid for this.

"Really? I think it's kinda sweet." I teased Mickey. Ever since I heard Rose call Mickey, 'Mickey Mouse' I have never been able to just call Mickey, 'Mickey', except, when I'm mad at him. Mickey Mouse suits him more. I laughed as Mickey Mouse dodged the pillow I chucked at him. "Sucker." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So... You and the Doctor then?" Mickey tilted his head at me, "I thought you didn't want another relationship?"

"I've changed a bit since we've last talked." I shrugged at Mickey. Last heart to heart Mickey and I had, I hated everything to do with relationships and love. Things change, especially with the right person. "I'm not the girl I once was. I'm changing everyday, because he's such an amazing man. He's changed me in so many ways, ways my parents tried and tried, but they always failed." I nodded to Mickey, "the Doctor's just so perfect Mickey and I know I'm not all smarts like he is and I know I'm not the perfect person for him, but I just wanna be the one who holds his hand." I smiled to myself.

"Wow Lex, I never thought you'd get into another relationship and be completely head over heels." Mickey shook his head, laughing to himself. Head over heels? Do I love the Doctor? I've never noticed this feeling he brings me whenever he's around. Mickey snapped my out of my thoughts, "well, I'm happy for you. You seem happy." Mickey nodded to me, "Lex, honestly the whole reason I'm here is to apologize. I'm sorry I called you a thing. I was just so freaked out by the walking dummies and being trapped with em, that seeing you disappear like that was the last straw. I'm sorry." Mickey Mouse shook his head at me.

"It's alright Mickey, really. I was hurt at first, but the more I thought about it, you're Human. You don't know that you should be expecting the unknown." I smiled at Mickey.

Mickey raised an eyebrow at me, "how did you do that? How were you able to disappear?"

"You really wanna know?" I grinned at Mickey, who nodded his head at me, "I come from a family of Wizards."

"Oh Lex, you're so funny." Mickey shook his head at me. Why does everyone think it's funny when I tell them I'm a Wizard?

"It's true! Ask Rose! Ask the Doctor and Jack. I really am a Wizard."

"You're not a Wizard." Mickey Mouse laughed at me. Uh-huh. Am too, idiot.

"Really, I am." I laughed at Mickeys confused face. I pulled a deck of cards out of my sweater pocket, "pick a card."

"Lex that's lame." Mickey rolled his eyes at me, but took a card, and concentrated on it. "There's no way a stupid magic trick will make me think you're a Wizard."

I pulled the card down his face, "but look at where we are." I motioned around us.

Mickeys face dropped as he looked around. "We're in space! Oh my god, my best friend's a Wizard." Mickey Mouses face lit up. Guessing he's alright with it now. "That's so cool!" I flashed us back to my room. Mickey draped his arm over my shoulders as we walked back to the console. "Holy crap. I can't believe it. How did I not notice for so long?" Believe me, no one notices my wand in my boot. I honestly don't know how.

I snickered, Mickeys having a great time with this. "Guessing you guys are good now?" I giggled and nodded to Rosie, to which she threw her arms up and jumped on us.