Ch 4

Third person pov

Cana and Gajeel indeed finished their third round and as Lucy predicted were arguing again already on their next round of best three out of four. Most everyone has gathered round now to chant and cheer them on and place their own bets as they compete for who can drink every last drop fastest. They finish their drinks and both tip their mugs upside down, Gajeels went dry but Cana's had one drop left. Which she caught in her mouth. As she already said, she never wastes her drink. "I DID IT! I BEAT YOU!!" "Eh, it's a win win for me either way buddy. I got to drink and it all go on your tab. So yea here ya go. 80 jewel." "WHAT! MY TAB!?" Just as Gajeel was going in for Cana the guild doors swing open. Everyone expected it to be Natsu given his habit of swinging the doors open upon his returns but that isn't the case now. Seven large men burst through and enter the building. "Hey you Fairy Tail brats. Today a good day to get your asses beat?" The rest of the men react with sinister smiles and chuckles as well as a few yea's echo through the guild. "And who might you men be?" Everyone looks up to the stairs to see Makarov. 

"Aw come on, no spoilers. Let's just say you definitely know of us. As you have been running into quite a bit of us recently." "Yeaa" another man chimes in, "Your troublesome guild is responsible for taking a number of our members down and disrupting the boss's plans. We can't have that." All the men snicker in agreement. "If it's a fight you want, then you've come to the right place." Gray says from across the room. Cracking his knuckles before frosting over with his ice magic. "I would advise you turn around immediately and leave this guild hall. We may not back down from a fight but I strongly advise that you do." Erza says as she takes out her sword. "Sorry sweetheart" says the man who spoke first, "but neither do we." The men shout with weapons in hand and charge forward. "SHOW THEM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ATTACK FAIRY TAIL!" Makarov shouts and everyone in the guild springs forth to fight back the men intruding on the guild.

Lucy pov

Is everyone shouting downstairs? Was that bet really that big of a deal? You'd think they'd learn to stop taking bets from Cana especially when it involves drinking. I turn around to head inside when instead I'm met with someone on the roof with me. "Hey." He says as he smiles at me. Creep. I reach my hand over top my keys, "You better start talking. Who are you and how'd you get up here?" "Tisk tisk, now now there's no need for that." He flicks his hand up into the air and as he does, i feel my keys being tugged off my belt loop. By the time I look down, I see a hand with my keys firmly grasped in them getting pulled away through a small portal that opened up aside my hip. "My keys!" I try to reach for them and the hand but the portal closes up before I can. No! Shit. Now what? "What happened to polite conversation? Like 'hello'? or 'it's a wonderful day today'" "Forget polite conversation! You're some stranger who just appeared on top of the roof of one of the strongest guilds in all of Fiore! You better start answering my questions or you're gonna have all of Fairy Tail bare down on you!" "You're a feisty one. That's alright. I like my women like that." "WHO. ARE. YOU! and WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

"It's often custom to at least first offer your name before asking for mine." "STOP PLAYIN AROUND AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!" "Well, fine, guess I'll go first, although it's traditionally ladies first. Guess we can switch things up." He clears his throat and straightens out his shirt. "My name is Raiden, I'm from the dark guild, Dark Hakai and I'm here to take you with me." He snickers at me. I have no where to go but back to the door. I look behind him and shout, "HE'S RIGHT HERE COME GRAB HIM!!" He turns around to see who I was talking to only to see no one was there. I bolt for the door while he looks back. I get to the door in time to open it a crack and scream "HELP" down the stairs but he gets to me and shoves me into the door and closes it, jamming it shut with the weight of our bodies. He grapples me and whips me around to face where I was originally standing. Is he trying to take me to the edge of the building? Is he trying to kill me?? I fight back. I throw my head back and check him in the chin with the back of my head.