36

Y/n

The latter part of the day at campus was fine enough. Ignoring the fact that Hana pulled up a really skeptical scandal against me, accusing me of visiting the boy's dormitory in the midst of the vacations

I didn't know whether I should laugh laugh my bottom off because of her horrible photoshopping or just teach her the basic knowledge of the government that no school runs during holidays, especially if it's a month long summer vacation.

The look on the faces of MM's (Michelle's minions haha) was worth a million dollars. They looked like they each got a tight slap on their unworthy faces from me, individually. I might have over-exaggerated a little there, forgive me.

Well, my day's hardship melts away in this wonderful player's arms as he takes advantage of his break time in cuddling with me, in front of the whole campus stadium which was almost quarter filled with audience, just to watch the players practice.

I would've been one of them too 'cause why not? Watching your Prince and a few noble people's descendants play and sweat while still looking like Greek gods is a whole freaking full course meal, with complimentary deserts.

A pain shoots through my lower abdomen again, throwing me out of my thoughts. My muscles tense under his head, and he notices it.

"Oh shall I get you a hot pack?" before I answer him, he is off my lap and skipping towards their locker rooms. I watch him jog back with a hot pack and smile at him affectionately.

"Your welcome baby. Lift your shirt up" he says. I do as he says because I'm not worried about the hungry eyes of the hormonal teenage players, nor do I give a damn to the thousand and counting, number of eyes staring down at me.

Something in me is just so sadistic that I grab his warm hand and press it against my tummy. He chuckles, now glancing everywhere around him and pulling me in for a kiss.

Tell me why can't I love this man right now.

We hear a majority of the crowd gasp as his lips touch mine, but I couldn't care a tad bit. Instead, I pull him up on the stairs more and he struggles to not fall on me entirely. His knuckles aren't so warm, but are cold as the sweat dries on the back of his hand.

A shiver runs through me because his cold part of the hand runs up and down on my warmer skin.

"Kookie!" I whine into the kiss, making him laugh. Out of nowhere, he starts tickling me, making me laugh like a maniac.

"Oh n-no! No no no! Stop eeheeehhee" I laugh weirdly as I try to tackle my way out from his embrace.

"Ah!" I suddenly pretend to get another bad impulse from my muscle. He tenses and pulls me up to sit properly, immediately placing the warm hot pack on my tummy.

"Haa!~" he laughs heartily at my reaction. It feels so good that I moan while closing my eyes.

"Yah stop moaning. You'd only moan for me" he said, whispering the last one into my ears. I blink my eyes at him a she grins at me. A whistle blow distracts our gaze to fall on the coach, who shows his watch, indicating the break is over.

He nods and pecks my lip one last time before running back to his team. I smile at them fondly. The captain is back, and Kim Taehyung leads his team perfectly. A fair match but I can still witness that Tae's and my boyfriend's team are head on with a difference of 12 points.

My boyfriend...

When did that even happen?

I know, I know we address each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, and I know that I've said we're back together. But that fully doesn't mean that we're officially in a relationship right?

That's why I plan on proposing him this weekend. I'm sure he'll jump to cloud nine or even beyond cause he doesn't see it coming. He never sees anything coming when it's related to me cause he is so damn focused on me. My heart booms, and I bite my lip unconsciously.

Soon my love-lip-biting turns to angry-lip-biting as I sense Michelle walk by and sit a step below beside me.

"Heyya!" she says in her screeching voice which makes my teeth itch.

I don't respond back to her. She for rows her eyebrows and looks at me.

"That rude huh? I thought you were a good girl" she dragged the word. I let out a really arrogant snort, which is only possible by me, and touch her shoulder with just my finger, afraid of getting her disease onto me.

"Oh dear, I'm far opposite than anything related to goodness and purity" I state sassier than I've ever been and as a matter of fact. I am a bad bitch. Don't you think of that to yourself?

I muse at her jaw clenching and she's suddenly up on her feet, trying to intimidate me.

"Leave him" she grits.

I smile at her teasingly, watching the Prince glancing up at me from the corner of my eyes.

"That guy over there?" I point to him as I start to get up and walk down to him. I discard the hot pack on the way and jump at him, hoping he would catch me. And he does. I fit perfectly in his arms as his eyes travel everywhere around me, not anywhere else.

I'm overwhelmed when he leans down and kisses my neck, making her tense. Her fists clench and I'm all the more amused. The silence draws more attention to the drama while the crowd is still watching.

"I, the girlfriend of Prince Jeon Jungkook wish for a trash named Michelle Michaels to disappear from this campus for a lifetime." I say with my eyes closed and my palms joined together, my whole body facing the sky.

"W-what? You..You can't do that! You don't have the power to! I'm the participant of this competition!" she screeches. I laugh at her useless tantrum and speak again.

"Oh dear~ How stupid are you exactly Ms.Michaels? I just said I'll debar you from the campus! Not the competition! Well, I do need losers behind to highlight me, don't I?" I say with such sass, I'm surprised myself than the players who throw a hand over their mouth, either shook or trying to stifle their laughter.

My man looks down on me with such love that melt in his arms yet again.

I stare back at him lovingly, already knowing that the practice is long over and we're going home straight.