53

"Y/n, I'm sure it's you. You've worked pretty hard on this level babe. You're the next Exquisite Belle" these were the words of Yoona to which my morning started today.

It was blissful, to hear those words of encouragement and getting encouraged, positively.

The next twenty minutes went by getting dressed and kissing the hell out of my freshly awakened boyfriend. He gave me an incredulous look when I attacked his lips mercilessly, but of course, Y/n's lips are the tastiest and the most scrumptious meal he'd prefer to taste, anytime. Hehe

"Good morning boys!" I chirped cheerfully as I skipped down the stairs happily. The house was delightful after their little camp disappearance yesterday. The boys, being boys, talked it out patiently.

They're just as good now, and I'm so proud of myself.

Yesterday late in the evening when they came back clinging onto each other in pairs, my bunny boyfriend baby boy (tongue twister lol) leapt on the bed after getting refreshed and talked like there was no tomorrow.

He loves his hyungs so much.

He hadn't stopped talking about whatever they did until it hit three quarters past one in the midnight.

"Jinnie~" you said sweetly to the older guy who has already occupied the kitchen. Politely kicking him out of the kitchen, you started preparing pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

Monday was everyone's enemy, but it was just start of the business level so it wasn't that much of a headache it used to be.

Libraries were full of students, sorry, candidates, the gym room was too, awfully packed with candidates exercising and studying at the same time.

The free classrooms had cadet populations too, piles of paperwork and economic&commerce books on the table like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.

Walking towards my class was hectic with so many books in my hand. I adjusted my reading glasses and hid the books in my desk, securing it from the Hawkeye vision of our teachers.

Yeah.

We so aren't allowed to read business books in the classroom.

Lunchtime came by quickly, and I was practically stuffing my mouth with food whilst the book was in my lap.

"Hehe slow down Tiger. You're gonna ace it anyway" says the Acer himself. One look from me meant everything to him and he laughed it off ruffling my hair and leaving me alone.

No second chances genius. No risk to be taken. So hence, I'm gonna just beat myself around a little more.

And by the way, our business test will be in just a few days. And it makes me hella anxious, anxious than I already am.

"Deep breaths baby. Yeah? One, take it in~" Jungkook half sings, half chuckles at my uneasiness. Easy for him, that bugging Prince, BUT I'M ONLY A PEASANT!

"Did you just call yourself a peasant?" disappointment was etched onto his beautiful features.

"No! I mean, yeah, but Kookie, ugh I'm losing my nuts"

"Hmm....I quite understand. But let me offer you something my queen" my cheeks instantly emit infrared and I lean closer into his warm palm.

"If you were ever going to try your best in there, I'm going to nut you tonight, hard, all night. Okay Princess? Remember that. And now, let's get inside, shall we?" he links our arms together and gives me a reassuring kiss to my temple.

"Go ace it Tigress"

"You too, Tiger. All the best"

"You too"

"HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT HOW WAS IT!?!" I was practically jumping all over inside my head but controlled myself with the highest amounts of dignity. Who knows if they're keeping a check on our behaviour right now too dammit?

"Y/n, I know you're screaming in your head right now, but can we take this outside? Besides, the others might be waiting for us too." right. He's always right.

Jimin was discharged from the hospital yesterday, and we honestly had to thank the media for not spreading the news like wildfire all over South Korea. Jimin is well, the nation's dearest.

We drove back to our mansion and I practically started stripping halfway to the stairs. A laughing Jeon Jungkook follows me while collecting the artifacts I threw on my way.

Well, the bra was such an invitation for him as he strode faster towards our room.

And there I was, all naked and totally ready for my gift.

"I hope you remember what you've promised me. Now, nut me daddy"

°°°°°°

Ksksks
Such a horny trailer.

And yes, the next chap is a $мʊ†
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)