Finale

"The convicted assassination of the Prince, now King Jeon Jungkook, has been performed by Michelle Michaels of South Eulandia and has been caught on the spot, thanks to the security and the palace guards who have secured the perimeters and seized the weapon from the assassin.

Michelle Michaels will now be spending time at the Palace dungeons until the public execution of the notorious prison-escaper and the culprit has been served.

As for tragic news, the abdicated King Jeon Jisung has passed away due to heart failure, right in the spot when his son, the New King Jeon Jungkook was shot by the assassin.

Here are a few clippings."

The screen turns black and white for the public. I continue to cry my heart out and cover my mouth before any sobs could be heard any louder.

I was immediately shifted into another ward as soon as I yelled the words...

"WAKE UP JUNGKOOK!! OUR BABY NEEDS YOU!!"

And now the whole country knows that the heir for the throne is already been made.

I take my other hand and cup my belly, my head falling back on the pillow as I laid completely broken and shattered on the hospital bed.

They brought me here because a new mother shouldn't be taking any emotional stress, or any pain or any sorts in large amounts. It could be harmful to the unborn child growing inside me.

No...

Nothing was supposed to end like this. Uh uh...

But yet it did.

The best moment of his life was ruined. And it was ruined by me.

My mind tailored back to those days when I saw my mother fighting with aunt Jinsoo. I can never forget that fateful day...

As though my parents were angels, the door slides open and my family barges inside, mixed emotions lingering in their eyes and their expressions unreadable facades.

My heart breaks, even more, when I see appa helping Jimin to walk towards me. Eomma was a total mess. Her tear-stained face held so much pain that I couldn't bring myself to look at her.

Just...if I fought harder...

Or better...befriended her, and made her change...

But destiny had something else in its mind. And we all wound up together in this mess.

I couldn't help but let my sobs become known, wailing into my appa's embrace and my mom rubbing my back. Jimin keeps kissing my hands and mumbles, "You're the greatest woman I've ever seen, sis. Please be strong."

"He's going to be fine, sweetie. I've talked to the doc—"

"I want to see him..." I say.

"Baby, no...he's in the ICU. Please let the doctors do their job. We've been assured that the king is going to live. Please baby, my sweet baby..." I close my eyes and fall back into appa's warm embrace.

I felt so safe and sound between all my people. So warm, so needed and so cared for.

I'm honestly taken aback because they haven't scolded me for letting the whole media know about my pregnancy, but it just happened to be that my health was their main focus.

Rumors are going to spread, there's no stopping them.

But my only fear is that the title I've worked so hard for...will be snatched away from me in a blink...

I shudder on that thought, my father holding me closer and kissing my head at my sudden jerks.

"I'll g-get you something to eat. The guys and Yoona are waiting outside." Jimin said and slowly walked towards the door with the help of mom.

Soon, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoona all dash into the room and shower me with reassurances and kisses. Yoongi, Hobi, and Jin follow soon after and do the same.

Oh god, if this is what I'm given, I'm beginning to doubt if I'm worthy of their love.

I'm so complicated, yet they accept me as I am.

God, please don't let anyone get harmed on their way to their destiny. Please keep them safe, as they all have kept me since day one.

👑

|A Few Weeks Later....|

"Can I visit him now? Please?"

"There's no stopping you these days, Y/n. Go, go wake that bastard up, and tell him we miss him. And tell him to be alright because he's going to get one goddamn hell of a beating for making us all so sad." I chuckle at Jimin's thoughtful suggestion.

Although, I might be considering it.

I take in a deep breath and rub my clammy hands to the sides of my thighs, hopefully I'll wake him up again with my touch.

Or a good ass lecture.

Or a nice thrash on his chest again.

The door slides open slowly, and the nurse who's in charge of checking the vitals of the King soon makes her way out after bowing to me.

Oops. I can never get the hang of becoming the Queen.

"Hey, baby..." I sound breathless as I say the words. I sit by the cushioned chair beside the bed and stare at him.

Oh, my beautiful, beautiful King...

You've already made your point in front of millions.

That you would sacrifice everything for the one you love.

And I sincerely hope you continue to love the people as much as you love me.

My man...My Jeon Jungkook...

"Can you hear my thoughts, Jungkook?" I jokingly ask him. I lay my head on his chest, the body scent hitting me like a wave of horror.

Oh, how I missed his scent...

"Come back to us, Jungkook..." I utter, my lips barely moving and my eyes watering. The longer I stare at him, the quicker my eyes fill up and drops of the salty liquid patter on his hospital clothing.

"Come back to us, please..." I say and hold his hand. The IV restricts my hold on his hand, and I'm afraid of pulling it out.

"Please Jungkook...I feel so lonely without you..." I practically am begging him to wake up at this point.

I try my best not to sob or wail.

Or I might disturb his sweet slumber.

No. I don't want him to wake up with me being sad and gloomy. I want him to see me as the happiest person on earth because he is my safe haven, my purest, and unfiltered happiness.

I try to intertwine our fingers together, but...hiss.

But I wasn't the one to hiss...?

"Are y-you planning t-to kill me, baby girl? Cause I'm d-dying...

...dying f-for your l-love"

HOLY MOTHERFUC—

•THE END•