5

🌌4 years later🌌

1st September, 2008

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to dear Jeongguk, Happy birthday to you! Birthday bombs!!" The children yelled and attacked the 10 year old birthday boy. Mercilessly counting the number of hits on his back up to ten, they all resumed from hitting his now sore back.

"Eomma my backeu! Ah~" the birthday boy whined. Sure he was a healthy guy but being bent down and hit (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sure is painful.

"Haha! Are you okay Kookie?" Y/n asks him while rubbing his back gently to soothe his agony. Standing up straight, his gaze meets with the beautiful 9 year old girl. He stared at her beautiful face, making the crowd go wild. The bunch of children howled at the pair, except for one.

Kim Taehyung. The best friend of Y/n's brother, Jimin. They both claim to be soulmates. That's cute for the pair of best friends to claim themselves as soulmates. Now, walking towards the girl with a straight face, devoid of any emotions, he pulled her back.

"I'm sure the birthday boy is fine sweetheart." he said, making Y/n blush. He us still that charming young man who can get everyone in their knees for him. And Y/n wasn't an exception. On the other hand, the birthday boy sulked for a fraction of a second but that facade changed into something scary. Note this, never angry the Prince of Eulandia, Jeon Jungkook. It might prove to be hazardous to your health.

But what to do, the girl was already lured by the presence of Kim Taehyung. There was no way she could get out of the stage of infatuation anytime sooner.
He didn't want to adapt the 'bad way' to get her into him. Never.

"Y/n open your mouth!" Jungkook cooed while holding the piece of cake near her mouth. Smiling, she opened her mouth to be fed the delicious red velvet cake. It's her turn to feed him now.

"Happy birthday Kookie!" she greeted him again and hugged him tightly.
The overly flustered young man froze in his place, his hands hanging in the air. "Dammit! Hug her back kook!" mouthed Jimin.

Getting ahold of his emotions at the moment, he hugged her back, slightly lifting her into the air. She squealed and giggled in the most adorable way, making the two guys fall for her over and over again.

But, Taehyung was sulking this time.
He never hugged his best friend's sister. He wanted to. But to no avail, he didn't get that chance anytime.
He was always too busy with studies and family. Oh, his family.
He grew up only with his mother...

Crying internally when she kissed his cheek, he walked back into the crowd, disappearing into the mob.

The birthday boy was beyond happy now. My crush kissed me!! Avbsjsbsb!!
His mind was foggy of the thoughts of being kissed by the most beautiful young girl in his eyes, and with the amount of butterflies flying in his stomach right now, he could explode at any moment.

"Okay! Party time!" yelled the overly excited sunshine, Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok.

He is Jungkook's mere benchmate in music. He easily befriended the almost cold prince within one try. Hobi - his nickname, is from a noble and respected family of the kingdom. His family was know for their ethics and manners, not to forget that they're the kindest souls walking on earth, always happy and making people happy. And the youngest of the family wasn't an exception.

"Jungkookie! Give hyung a hug!" he was three years senior from the maknae. All of the Royals go to the same school. Not even hesitating, Jungkook let his hyung throw his taller form onto him. Gasping slightly and taking a step back at the impact of a literal sunshine crushing him, Jungkook hugged him back.

After awhile, it was dance time.

"Everyone please get your partners. Hurry before you lose them to someone else!" The MC announced.
The mob was scurried like Army of ants when disrupted of their job.
Jungkook was part if the crowd too, eagerly searching for his partner, Y/n.

She was sitting at the food section smiling at everyone with amusement who is scurrying to find their partners.

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!"

He heard another voice, also calling for his mate. No! He ran faster towards her after realizing who was the one calling her. Taehyung.

"Y/n be my partner please!"

"Y/n please be my partner!"

Both of then asked, again at the same time. Glaring at each other, their small competition was cut out when she giggled at them.

"I will select among you." she declared. Both of then had wide eyes, staring at her in anticipation. She had her hand up to her chin, head tilted at the side. A pose given to make people think that you're deciding on something.

"Tae oppa" she said in a low voice, a blush creeping onto her chubby cheeks. Her answer broke the heart of one, and making another one's heart explode in happiness.

"O-okay" the heartbroken boy retreated back into the mob.

"Oppa! Can you dance with me?!"

"Oppa no! Dance with me!"

Bunch of girls come over to him and began asking him out. Who wouldn't be honored as hell when they dance with the prince of the Kingdom?

On the other hand, Jungkook was slightly disgusted at them. They were clearly older than him, but they were calling him oppa. He didn't want anyone calling him oppa except for his love.

He wanted to shove them off, but that would be like insulting them. So, having no choice, he selected one girl who will dance with him.

"Yay!" squealed the girl and clung on his arm. He found the move utterly disgusting, but, he didn't dare complain.

Dancing for just ten minutes, Jungkook lost the interest. Watching the other pair so dangerously close and swaying to the rhythm so gracefully, he felt useless. He should've done something, just something to make her his. Young love might turn dangerous, but Jungkook always knows his limits.

She likes his hyung? So be it.
Hell, if they ever get in a relationship too, he'll support her. But his poor heart will ache too much.
He will promise the moon that he'll never stop loving her.