Chapter 6

"Sir, stay in here." Mr Lee said shutting the door leaving Mr Oliver James alone.

One of the highly acclaimed Micro Biologist in Korea. He was recognised for his exceptional work in the field of science of humanities.

Mr Oliver called his wife.

"Hey honey." He said.

"Hey Olli." His wife Beth replied with a sad tone.

"Why are you upset?" He asked.

A loud sigh was heard from the other end. Until Beth spoke up "Why did they have to take you and keep you in high security. Does this killer really have a threat to you?"

Oliver fiddled with his coat,uncertain of what to say.

"Beth, it's for security purposes once the threat is down I'll come back home." He assured her.

"Ollie.. You.. You really haven't done anything wrong.. In your line of work right?" Beth asked with a shaky voice.
Oliver got a little off hearing this. He tried his best to sound as convincing as he could.

"Honey , dont you trust me? I haven't done anything. Well, atleast not yet." he  laughed.

Beth seemed convinced yet concerned for her husband. "Alright then, Andy will be coming next week from New York, he can't wait to meet you."

"I miss him too.."  Oliver said.

"Goodnight then love, see you soon." Beth said.

"Love you." Oliver said to which Beth replied immediately

"Love you too."

Oliver kept his cell phone aside. He stared outside the window. His safe apartment in one of the city's finest sky scraper gave him a scenic view from the top.

As he stared outside, until he heard a sound behind him. He turned and saw someone sitting.

He grasped.

"Now don't you love your wife?" A thick voice spoke, like a torn radio signal.

Oliver stood up from the couch. He noticed the gore voice and the white mask.

"You.. Your.. V..." Oliver quivered.

V chuckled.

"Oh yes i am."

He sipped down coke from his bottle by shifting his mask a little to the side.

"Don't be scared, it's just me Ollie." He laughed.

Oliver said "The security outside if i alert them..."

"then what?" V said angrily.

Olivers feet trembled.

"Tell me what?" He growled.

"They will kill me?" he whispered.

"oh no.. Big bad V is afraid." V whispered.

"Look... Why are you doing this? Why do you want to kill me?" Oliver stammered.

V finished his entire bottle of coke. He walked around the dimly lit apartment smiling at Oliver.

"Why do i wish to kill you?..hmm the first good question you have asked yet. " V said. He slowly pulled off his mask.

Oliver was struck, he was confused, lost and completely shocked to see that face.

"You...you..how are you alive?" He mumbled.

V put his black gloves on, he removed his small black pouch pulling out an injection and his V sign, he placed it on the coffee table while he smirked looking at the ground. He leaped and grabbed a hold on Olivers arm.