Chapter 39

Noora paced outside the art gallery, she peeped multiple times inside. She couldn't see Taehyung. Dailing his number again and again, she received no response from him.

She started to feel uneasy, this was very unsual of him.

He wasn't the type of leave her uninformed.

Mr Seo Mahn noticed her from inside his art gallery.

"Noora right?" he asked her hoping he identified her properly.

Noora snapped out of her thoughts and flinched. She nodded.

"Taehyung left early from work." he informed her.

"Oh.." was all Noora could say.

She looked at the ground wondering why he didn't inform her.

"Noora.. May I tell you.. He did seem a little quieter today." Mr Seo Mahn said.

Noora stared at him.

Her heart crisp from fear. She hated this feeling. She has to see what is it that is bothering Taehyung.

She finally recieved a text.

From Tae
I need you.

She quickly replied

I'm coming.

She rushed towards Taehyungs home.

"Hang in there.. I'm coming." She silently prayed for Taehyung.

She quickly reached his building.

It was in a remote lane. The building was a simple 4 storey building with decent sized apartments.

Noora rushed to the second floor and banged on his door.

She had absolutely no patience. She turned the doornob furiously. It was open. Barging herself in.

She started looking around his dimly lit apartment.

It was a simple house just like hers.

She didn't utter a word. She was carefully glancing around

She walked to his room.

She saw him, his back was facing her. He sat against his bed on the floor.

She walked towards him taking careful steps.

When she saw him, he sat with his face resting in between his hands and his knees close to his chest. She couldn't see his face clearly.

"Taehyung...." Noora whispered.

He lifted his face, he looked at Noora.

He was pale, his face was completely drenched in tears. His eyes red, bloodshot. He must've cried like his for a really long time. She could see him tremble, his hands shivered as he met her eyes.

She quickly sat on her knees. She pulled him in her arms. Pressing him tightly against her chest. She held dearly onto him dearly.

Taehyung shut his eyes. He sobbed. His tears shamelessly spilling onto Nooras shirt. He put his arms around her waist and held her firmly.

He couldn't fight these tears. It was non stop.

Noora put one of her hands on his head, she ran her fingers softly against his scalp. As he sobbed she tired to hold him in place.

He hiccuped a bit.

"Hey.. Enough now. Calm down.."  Noora gently said to him.

He stayed in her arms for almost an eternity. She didn't want to let go until he felt like it. His firm grip on her body clearly told Noora he wanted her to hold him for much longer.