Chapter 54

Noora put a scarf on her head.

Marrakesh was a city on the move, the cultural head of Africa had never seen what resting means. It was a fast paced city.

Noora smiled gravely at the entire outlay in front of her. The chest nut hue of the city incarnated her inner happiness once again.

The sweeping architecture, the pleasant climate, all to her avail made her swell up in joy.

Now was her time, Noora would indulge completely in the bliss of this city.

She quickly walked along the streets towards Jardin Majorelle, It was glorious botanical garden. This botanical garden was a home to cacti that you can't access even at a terrarium. She quickly glided inside. Walking through the beautifully designed garden. The freshness in the air delighting her.

"Balek!". A Moroccon man pulling a cart yelled to a set of tourists standing in between the pass way.

Noora chuckled. It meant move aside you fool.

She pulled out a compact camera and captured pictures. She remembered the time she was at the Jinhae Gu Island with Taehyung. Happy memories rushed through her.

She reached the centre of the garden, a stunning indigo blue art decor house was placed right at the centre.

She stared at it. Her eyes sparkling. It was surreal to her.

After spending a while there, her next immediate place on her bucket list was Jama El f’na Market.

She shrugged her shoulders as she felt happy. The market was at the heart of the city, Medina. It was a vast open square with a variety of Arts to be witnessed, she came across snake charmers , enjoying the rare thrilling show she later came by over enthusiastic street entertainers, henna artists which truly her pulled her in the city's charm.

She stopped by at one of the henna artists.

Without a second thought she decided to get a henna art for herself.

"Marhabaan!" Noora greeted.

Sitting down on the small wooden platform, she explained what she wanted to get.

The female designer followed her instructions carefully. The design was done in a matter of minutes, no doubt its size was small. Noora stared at her art, a beautiful Arabic calligraphy written across her hand.

"الإختلاف جمال"
Noora spoke as she read it.
(al'iikhtlaf jamal)

The henna lady looked at her and spoke in a rough Arabic English accent "Different is beautiful."

Noora smiled at her.

"Shoukran." She thanked her and began continuing this beautiful journey of hers.

Stopping by to grab something to eat, provided with what the streets of this city had to offer, she found herself in a frenzy as to choose what to eat.

She saw a stall selling B’stilla, a paper thin pastry with layers, stuffed with meat, almond and eggs. She stood by the stalls, savouring the mouth watery flavours.

Considering the famous stories of Morrocon Orange juices Noora had to settle for one.

After settling for rounds of eating Ma’qooda and Chebakia, Noora finally felt her stomach tighten.

"I'm going to explode." She mumbled.

It was close to evening, the sunset just around the corner. She decided to make it a walk to her hotel which wasn't very far.

The beautiful city was still surreal for Noora. The sky had turned to give  a voilet hue in it. She glanced once again at the intricate designed calligraphy on her hand, earning herself a heartfelt blood rush. She continued walking.

She walked towards the exit of the busy market. Glancing to her sides as she walked at an average pace.

Suddenly, she halted.

She saw someone.

She couldn't secrete her thoughts,  she couldn't understand whether what she just saw was real or just a dreamlike view. She glanced at her side once again, her heart stopping.

She saw him.

He smiled at her "Marhabaan Noora."