Chapter 12

"What!" Sun Jae exclaimed.

"Shush!" Noora yelled at him.

"I have no clue what this means." Noora whisper yelled. She barely slept last night.

Sun Jae placed his hand below his chin trying to understand what was in front of him.

"You sure this is it?" Sun Jae asked.

"I literally opened this document and it had one sheet in, one sheet." Noora groaned.

"Noora.. This is a blank sheet." Sun Jae said half irritated.

Noora sighed "Exactly my point! This Document whatever named Project H&M or What HT was literally kept inside a wall and when you open it... Its literally a sheet of blank paper."

"This doesn't make any sense.." Sun Jae said.

Noora stared at Sun Jae.

Sun Jae shifted uncomfortably in his chair,Noora eyed him, he sighed, she widened her eyes.

"Noora no." Sun Jae ordered.

"Oh come on! We've got to cross check." Noora whined.

"Noora i wont allow you to run a Database scan on this thing." Sun Jae declared.

The database scanner was a part of the Daily News building which was authorised to only specific personals. It helped find any information government related.

Noora grabbed the paper from his hand and said "I'm not authorised in the security database check but you are! JUST THIS ONCE?"  She pleaded.

Sun Jae sighed.

"Fine, but be quick."

A wide grin grew on Nooras face.

************************

"Anything matching Project HT?" Noora asked.

The lab operator typed down some words in cryptic form. The big screen switched to blue with huge signals of loading appearing. Then the security scan began.

Everything in the records by the government and police was feeded in this system.

After a good 20 min, a red sign flashes.

NO MATCH FOUND

Noora hissed.

Sun Jae said "Alright then.. Lets find something that actually makes sense."

They headed outside the lab. Noora glancing at the blank paper. She wasn't sure if this was just a useless confusion or it really was important to connect the dots of this V guy.

"Don't chase a story with no head and tail, you gave your shot Noora, Mason's apartment was a fail." Sun Jae explained.

"Maybe what Yeonjun found out is true. There is no connection between Mason and Oliver." Sun Jae concluded and continued walking. Noora was still in deep thought. This was getting way messier than she expected.

**********************

Taehyung read through the news articles. Surprisingly he couldn't find what he wished to read about,more specifically who he is wished to read about.

"This V guy is just a bluff, don't you think?" The owner of the art gallery said.

"Bluff or not, the guy has serious issues." Taehyung smiled and said.

"Yeah. Maybe he got some trauma?" The owner half questioned shrugging his shoulders.

Taehyung turned his body around and questioning "Trauma?"