Chapter 7 (Edited)

*Picture of JoJo above*
~Mickie's P.O.V.~
I watch as Daddy walks into church so he and the guys can figure out how to help me. I smile and snuggle into JoJo more as I think about what he's doing for me. I look over at Suzie and see her smiling at me as she reaches over and grabs my hand. "Ew where did Ash find that one and what's wrong with her? Is she sick or something?" I hear being said behind me. I feel tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I hear them talking mean about me. Suzie pulls me closer and makes me look at her. "If you want you can be big and bounce them off the bar if you feel up to it" she says as she smiles at me. I giggle and nod at her as I close my eyes and breathe deeply for a minute. Once I open my eyes and Suzie sees the fire in them she smiles at me. "Go get them baby girl and don't back down. Show those whores who runs this place" she tells me as she takes JoJo from me. I smile at her, crack my neck a little, walk over to the lady who was talking crap, and I grab the back of her head and smash it into the bar. As she's on the ground holding her bloody nose, I bend down to be in her face. "I'm Ash's Old Lady and little girl bitch and you will not disrespect me again. Do you understand whore?" I say with malice in my voice. She nods as her eyes fill with fear. "Oh, and if I see you and any of your nasty ass friends push up on my man, I'll kill you and make sure there isn't enough DNA to identify you. Got it?" I ask as I stand up straight. She nods again so I smile at her and turn to walk back to Suzie only to see Ash and the guys are out of church and staring at me with shocked expressions. Ash whispers something to KO before he walks over to me, picks me up, kisses me, and carries me back to our dorm. Once we're in our dorm Ash breaks our kiss and cups my face. "That was hot as hell baby girl. And you've made me so proud by bouncing that whore off of the bar" he says as he looks deep into my eyes. "You aren't mad at me Ash?" I ask shyly. "No baby I'm not mad. I'm so damn proud of you for standing up for yourself love. I know it was difficult for you, but you did and I'm so proud. I also heard what she said about you from Suzie so she's being kicked out and banned right now" he says as he smiles wide at me. I smile back and kiss him with as much love and gratitude that I can muster. Once our kiss breaks, we look into each other's eyes and just smile at each other. "Thank you Ash. For everything you've been doing for me today" I tell him as I smile wide at him. "Of course baby. I'll always do whatever I can to protect you and make you happy" he says as he smiles at me as well and hugs me tight. I snuggle in close and just enjoy the moment. After thirty minutes of just holding each other we finally separate, look into each other's eyes, and smile at each other. "Do you want to stay here or go back to my house while we deal with your ex?" he asks with concern laced in his voice. "I'd like to stay here please" I say as I smile wide at him. "Okay baby. Do you want to stay in the dorm? If so, I can get Suzie to stay with you" he says as he cups my cheeks and makes me look at him. "I'd like that please" I say as I lean forward and kiss his cheek. "I'll go get her and JoJo okay baby" he says as he places me down on the bed. "Okay daddy. Are you guys leaving now?" I ask as my face falls a little. Ash walks over to me, cups my face, and looks deep into my eyes. "We are baby, but I promise we're all going to come back and then you can truly be happy without having to constantly look over your shoulder love" he tells me seriously. "Okay baby. Please be careful" I say with a look of fear in my eyes. "Of course baby. I'll always come back to you love" he says as he smiles at me and hugs me. Once our hug breaks, he looks at me. "I'll go get Suzie and you and her can do whatever okay. You can even be little again" he says as he smiles wide and I smile wide as I nod. He smiles back, turns around, and walks out of the door to get Suzie. A couple of minutes later Ash walks in followed by Suzie, who has JoJo in her arms. I smile as I get up, run to Suzie, and wrap her in a huge hug. She hugs me back just as tight and once we break apart, she hands me JoJo with a wide smile. I snuggle into JoJo as I turn and look at Ash to see him smiling wide at me so I rush over to him and launch my body at him as I wrap my arms and legs around him in a tight hug. Once we pull apart, I look into his eyes. "Please be safe baby. I need you to come back in one piece" I say as I look deep into his eyes to portray the fear I feel. Ash cups my face and looks me deep in the eyes. "I will baby I promise. I'll always come back to you baby girl" he says as he unwraps me from him and places me on the bed. He then kneels in front of me, cups my face, and gives me a sweet and gentle kiss. "I promise that I'll come back baby. Be little until I come back okay baby. Try not to stress and stay by Suzie alright" he says as he looks me in the eyes. I nod and smile at him as I close my eyes and take a couple deep breathes. I then open my eyes again and giggle. "Hello little one. Nice to see you again" Ash says as he smiles at me. "Hewo daddy" I say as I giggle again. There's a knock on the door as KO walks in. "Time to go boss" he says to daddy. Daddy nods as he kisses me one more time and stands up. I stand up and walk over to KO.  "Twake cares of daddy pease. Make sures ta twos of yous cwomes back pease" I say as I look him in the eye. "I will little lady. I promise" he says as he hugs me tighter.