7.

Omniscient

Same Night

Anthony sighed, leaning his head against the wall. He was pretty much over this whole party and he wanted to leave.

Walking around, he searched for Maurice and Brent.

"Yo, Rice, Brent!" He found them. "I'm about to head out."

"Aight nigga." Brent dapped him up.

"Bet." Maurice did the same before going back to the conversation he was having with Brent.

Anthony pulled his car keys out of his pocket as he headed for the door.

"You're leaving." A voice spoke from behind him.

Turning around, he slightly rolled his as he stared at Jasmine.

"Hey

"Hey."

"Wassup." Anthony mumbled, already annoyed with the conversation.

Biting her lip, she walked closer to Anthony.

"What you doing tonight?" She asked, batting her eyelashes as she touched his chest.

Jasmine had wanted to fuck Anthony again.  She missed it.

Anthony sighed, knowing where the conversation was going. Anthony was a bit horny at the moment but sex with Jasmine always came with drama. 

Drama he did not have time for.

Besides his interest was now preoccupied with someone else.

Anthony grabbed her wrist, gently pushing her away from him. "Jasmine, I ain't even tryna be on that with you."

"Why?" She groaned.

"Cause I-."

"Anthony?" Genesis called from behind him.

He turned around, giving her his full attention almost instantly forgetting jasmine was there.

"Can you give me a ride home?" She asked. "Dylan had to leave early so I was gonna just leave with Brent but he said he's not leaving any time soon so I thought I'd ask you since you're already headed out the door."

"Yeah, of course." He agreed.

Jasmine stood there mugging Genesis. She rolled her eyes, tapping Anthony on the shoulder.

"Ant. I was talking to you."

"Yeah. Not any more." He said as he walked away with Genesis following closely behind him.

Walking outside to his car, Anthony opened the passenger door, allowing Genesis to get in.

He walked to the drivers side, getting in and putting the key in the ignition.