5.

Omniscient

Same night

"Shut up." Genesis rolled her eyes, tossing her pen at Anthony.

"You really need to fix that attitude." He chuckled as he edited her paper. "You asked me for help remember?" He reminded her.

Genesis had gotten to to Anthony's place about an hour ago.

"Yeah. Yeah." She mumbled, looking over his applications.

"Well." Anthony sighed. "I'm done editing your paper." He gently moved his laptop off her lap and gave her, her own lap top back.

Glancing at the time, he smirked. "You got like an hour and half. You better get to typing."

Genesis snatched her laptop from him, rolling her eyes in the process.

She began, typing while Anthony laid across his bed, using his hand to prop himself up, staring at her.

She glanced up at him, frowning a little. "What?"

"Nothing." He licked over his lips, shaking his head.

"You always staring." Genesis muttered.

"How could I not?" Anthony replied smoothly, making a red tint flash across Genesis's face.

Clearing her throat, Genesis focused on typing her paper ignoring the fact that she still felt his gaze on her.

Within the next 45 minutes, Genesis finished her paper and submitted before the deadline.

"Now, where's my thank you?" Anthony smirked.

"Shut up." Genesis said as she closed her lap top.

"Why the hell you so damn mean?"

Genesis frowned. "I'm not mean."

Anthony scoffed. "Yeah, okay."

"I'm not mean, you're just annoying."

Anthony laughed. "Okay." There was a little bit of a silence before Anthony spoke again.

"What's your beef with me?"

Genesis snapped her head in his direction. "Huh?"

"You heard me. You got a problem with me. What's up with that?"

"Um, well." She paused, not really knowing what to say.

"You don't even know do you?" Anthony laughed.

"Shut up." Genesis sucked her teeth, getting yo from his bed.

"Hold up, wait." He chuckled, gently pulling her back to the bed. "For real though, what's the problem?"

"Nothing." She sighed.

"So why you always acting like I did you dirty or something?"

Genesis groaned. "Why? It doesn't even matter."

"It matters to me."

Genesis chewed in her bottom lip, looking down at her hands.

For some reason, a wave of nervousness began to wash over Genesis and she didn't like it.

Anthony looked over Genesis, trying to decide if he wanted to do what he was about to do.

"Genesis." He called, making her look at him.

"Hm?"

Anthony sat up a little, moving closer to her, staring at her intently.

Genesis wanted to say something but it was like her breath got caught in her throat.