16- When you smile I get dizzy.

~ References:
*Italics = Korean speaking or phone calls
* Bold= Mary's thoughts
*Underline and italics = Song lyrics.

~ References:*Italics = Korean speaking or phone calls* Bold= Mary's thoughts *Underline and italics = Song lyrics

I put my open shirt on to cover my wet body and went to check what the others were doing. Jin and Yoongi were in charge of cooking the burgers. Every vegetable, sides, and seasonings were already on the table.
-How's the food going? Do you need help with something?- I asked before sitting.
-Nah, we only have to wait for the meat to be ready.- Namjoon answered and handed me a beer.
I sat on one of the beach chairs, which were next to the table, with my sunglasses on, enjoying the good life. Jimin came outside while talking to Tae and I observed every movement he made. My eyes were focused on his beautiful face attached to the breathtaking body that was now covered with a white t-shirt again. I wondered if someday I was going to be able to overcome my nervousness when he smiled. I asked myself if maybe I was going to be able to take his soft lips out of my mind.
Will I ever forget all this, Park Jimin?
I smiled while deeply staring at him, he realized it and came running with a gorgeous smile.
-Do you want to eat something now?- He asked excitedly.
-No, I'm okay, do you want to sit here with me?
He nodded happily biting his lower lip, sat behind me and held my body as I would lay back to place my head on his shoulder. He rounded me with his arms and put his chin on my head. Namjoon sat near and looked at us with a smirk.
-Are you okay?- I looked up to see that Jimin was staring at my body.
Without answering he grabbed both edges of my shirt and joined them together to cover my torso completely. I couldn't help but giggle at his protective attitude.
-Was I showing too much?- I asked looking at him.
He shook his head "No" and held me even tighter.
-No, I thought you were cold, you have goosebumps.
-That's because you are holding me.- I whispered at his ear.
He giggled and gave me a small kiss on my forehead.
-You smell good.- He murmured just increasing my goosebumps even more.
We stayed like that, holding each other with both his legs on each side of my body and his hands delicately playing with my fingers.
-Do we need to leave you alone or something?- Yoongi spoke while staring at us.
-Hyung, are we bothering you?- Jimin sweetly asked.
-Nah, you are cute together.
I had to give it to them, the members were all acting pretty amazing around us even though it was probably really strange for them to see Jimin hugging a stranger all the time, I had to stay real, as far as I was concerned I was a stranger. Still, they were treating me like part of the family.
Kook came out of the pool soaking wet asking for food. I did my best, again, to avoid looking at his body dripping water on the floor as he shook his hair splashing little drops everywhere.
-You'll have to wait, the meat is not ready yet.- Jin told Kook who was getting very persistent.
He started walking away and for a second I thought he was going inside, but instead, he came and sat in front of me placing his head on my flexing legs.
Excuse me, WHAT?
-You two are always hugging, it's not fair, I get jealous.- He said abruptly.
I moved my body uncomfortably trying to escape from whatever it was about to happen. I looked at Jimin but he was just laughing, unaware of the weirdness of this situation.
-Don't be! You know I will always be yours.- Jimin said and passed his arms around me to touch Kook's cheeks.
-I know, but I want to hug you like that too.- He laid his head back and looked at me while talking.
Who are you talking to? DAMN YOU KOOK!
-You can hug me later.- Jimin answered now playing with his hair, me still being in the middle.
-The thing is, I can never get you alone. If you just give me a chance I can show you.- He was talking to Jimin but his backward eyes were still fixed on me.
-What do you want to show me?- Jimin asked giggling.
-That I really like you.
My heart stopped. I couldn't tell who he was talking to and I was starting to freak out. For the first time, I damned the day I decided to study Korean.
-Ah, cute! I knew you like me.- Jimin messed with Kook's hair while he fixed his eyes to the front again. -Mary, touch Kook's hair.