Night Out Gone Wrong Part 1.

Dabi POV- I was out at this bar with my fiance Hawks and I went to go grab us some drinks knowing that he should be fine for a few minutes once I walked back to our table he was gone which was really wried so i went looking around for him all of a sudden I heard a voice say "Stop Don't Touch Me!" It sounded like Hawks so I raced outside and I saw my finance pinned on the ground and these three guys were around him "You ready for a good time Hot stuff." The guy that had Hawks pinned down said "No now let go of me!" Hawks said seriously, but the guy didn't then he turned to the other guy "Use the stuff and knock this hottie out we will take him with us!" The first guy said as I saw the second guy take out a bottle of Kind of liquid I walked over to them with my fire going in my left hand "You assholes better step away from my finance or I'm going to kill you!" I said angrily the other two guys ran off because they were scared, but the first guy wouldn't let him go instead he took his tie off as he forced Hawks to sit up then he tied his wrists behind his back tightly then he took a cloth as he stuffed it into Hawks mouth then he forced him up as he held Hawks close to him because he knew that I wouldn't attack with Hawks right there "Let him go now!" I said seriously all of a sudden his other hand sparks came from it "I know who you are your that flame villian Dabi why the heck are you engaged to a top hero?" He asked me "I love him that's why." I said he just smirked a little then two other guys showed up in front of him so I took care of them "I'm impressed flame villian, but this little hottie is coming with me! He said smirking I saw Hawks struggling to try to get out of the guys grip, but he couldn't and then the guy put a blade up to his neck "Don't struggle Hot stuff or I'll hurt you!" He said seriously then Hawks stopped he looked at me and he looked scared! 

All of a sudden I felt a shock going through my whole body as I fell into the ground my body wouldn't stop moving I tried to make my fire again, but I couldn't even move my left hand as I heard muffled yells from Hawks he was clearly worried about me "Shut up." The guy said to Hawks and he stopped all of a sudden my head got hit hard against the ground it knocked me out cold and I was pissed at myself since I couldn't protect Hawks, but I would save him!

Hawks POV- After Dabi got knocked out by one of those other guys a van showed up and the guy got in the back with me as he forced me into my back as he tied my ankles up tightly then he sat me back up as I got set in the conor of the van I don't understand why I'm getting kidnapped I was out for a night of fun with my man and this had to happen I went to the bathroom and the next thing I know those three guys show up they surrounded me and I got forced outside thought the back door the first guys hand was over my mouth so that I couldn't scream for help I did bite his hand once, but he didn't remove his hand once we got outside he pinned me to the ground and then they were all checking me out it was really uncomfortable for me after a minute or so the guy finally took his hand off of my mouth then he started calling me Hot stuff which I think is really wried! Then Dabi showed up and I knew that he would save me he almost did until that guy came up from behind him and shocking him with a taser. I managed to get the gag out of my mouth "Why did you kidnap me?" I asked him seriously "There's a bounty on your head and someone paid us alot of money to kidnap you so we took the job." He said "Who is paying you?" I asked "I'm not telling you now shut up." He said I kind of had a figure of who it was hopefully I was wrong though! The guy picked the gag back up as he forced it back into my mouth then he pulled out another cloth as he tied it over the other one to keep it in my mouth also so I couldn't get it out this time! I will get away from there guys and get back to Dabi soon and I really hope that Dabi is ok to I'm really worried about him! 

Part 2 coming on Saturday!