His Enemies Part 1

Hawks POV- I was sitting by the pool at our house with Dabi when all of a sudden we heard a loud crash coming from inside the house so we both jumped up "I got the inside you stay here and protect the outside Baby." Dabi said "Ok be careful." I said, but he was already running towards the house I wasn't happy that someone decided to break into our home, but we could take care of them I wasn't worried. I brought out my wings all of a sudden three guys showed up and they were all smirking at me I didn't like where this was going one bit "So after all these years Dabi decides to date someone I never imagine it would be the famous Hawks the #2 hero." The first guy said  "Who are you and how did you know Dabi?" I asked "I'm Dabi's teacher you could say I taught him how to control his quirk when he was younger, but he got angry with our methods and killed my brother so now I've come back to get payback for so I had my men detract him inside well we came out here to take you without Dabi noticing the only question is are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?' He asked "I've never said no to a challenge." I said I knew that I could beat these guys if I got a head start "I figured that you would say that unfortunately I can't let you take to the air since I did my research you are fast and your feathers are sharp with that's an impressive quirk I must say I can see why you became the #2 Hero so quick with your quirk." He said I was surprised no villain ever knew that much about my quirk before, but that wasn't good though since I lose the element of surprise "So you figured out my quirk so now what?" I asked  "I have a few ideas." He said smirking all of a sudden a white fog appeared around me it was hard to see and I started feeling really dizzy so I tried to find my way out, but everything went black a few seconds later!