Stars ⭐

Hawks POV- Dabi and I were on a picnic on the beach it was a beautiful night after we finished eating Dabi pulled me on top of him so that we were laying together on the blanket that I brought for us "That was the best meal I've ever had Baby Bird you should cook more often." Dabi said "I'm glad that you enjoyed it Love and sure I can cook on my days off." I said "Sounds perfect." Dabi said "I can't believe that we have been married for three months now." I said "I can't either Babe, but times can fly when you having fun with the love of your life." Dabi said "I agree I'm so happy though." I said "I'm the happiest man alive thanks to you Baby." Dabi said as he kissed my cheek I just had the biggest smile on my face "I love you." I said "I love you to Babe." Dabi said as I kissed his lips lightly then he blushed a little bit it was so cute! We stayed like that cuddling until it was dark then all of a sudden we saw shooting stars they were beautiful so I made a wish and I saw that Dabi was making one to after that we just looked at them in awe it was an amazing sight to see after they were finished we just ended the night with alot of kisses then we star gazed a little bit before heading back home it was one of the best dates that I've ever had I hope that Dabi and I can do that again sometime it was really fun!