author's note

okay, so i am going to confirm it rn to all of y'all. i am writing a sequel to common ground. i am on winter break from school, and i planned of finishing it up, and publishing it by the end of january. there may be a possibility that i will not be able to hold to that. a week before school let out, i started getting sick then i got better for a split second and thought i'd be okay and that i caught it in time. then it hit again. just my luck, right? i've basically been bed ridden for the past two weeks. i just started feeling better like two days ago. i've tried writing, but it's been hard to. and on tuesday, i am going back to school and entering my second semester of my junior year and things are about to get a lot more stressful. i am going to try to write as much as i can, but i wanted to tell you guys that it might not be here by the end of the month like i originally planned. for that, i'm sorry y'all. anyway, i hope you guys had an amazing christmas and didn't get to crazy on new year's 😉 i love you guys so much. hopefully you understand and aren't to mad at me. i will be sure to tell y'all when everything is ready to go :)

have a lovely night/day. say hi to a stranger, kiss your loved ones goodnight. i love y'all. I will talk to you guys later ✌️

— erin

p.s. i am going to be updating a lot more on my profile about the natural selection series than i am on this because i'm sure you guys don't want spams of authors notes when i want to talk about something. so if you want updates like this, remember to follow me :) thank you. that's all ;)