Chapter 6

Izuku let go of Kurogiri – just in time to catch his papa before he fell backwards. Shigaraki's hands were still connected to Kuro's quirk. This wasn't good...

Back inside Eri's mind:

Everything was spinning – if he couldn't get his vision and body in sync – he was going to throw up this morning's breakfast. Shigaraki gently lifted himself off the ground, massaging his temples to reduce the amount of distortion. What happened? The last thing he remembered was trying to disconnect Kuro from Eri ---- and now he is here. Well shit, how was he supposed to know not to touch Kuro. He was most certainly going to get an earful from Dabi.

While deep in thought, a gust of wind came from the direction of the first door; along with the wind came a very annoyed Kurogiri who landed mere inches away from Shigi's crotch. His aura screamed murder!

"This is why we keep you at a distance! Next time, I am having your mother lock you in a cage!" This was the first time Kurogiri; the calm and collected one, exploded and was lecturing his step-son.

"Well sorry dad! Next time – I'll remember to ask permission when you're locked in my daughter's mind and you obviously can answer me!" Crossing his arms, Shigi huffed and puffed a little; he knew he over-reacted and entered when he shouldn't have. But still – what parent wouldn't rush to protect their child?

"Awww, did you just call me 'dad'? I think I like papa more. Would you like to try papa instead?" Kuro was turning a slight shade of pink...when did the man become a mood-ring, that was the first time he showed any emotions.

"Oh gosh – drop the subject, this doesn't leave Eri's mind. Anyways – what are you doing now? Did you fix whatever issue it is that might be hindering her?" Wanting to move away from the subject, Shigaraki looked around – these halls seemed familiar in a sense. They were filled with turmoil and self-loathing. Not waiting for any instructions, Shigaraki went down the way Kuro was blown from.

S: Care to tell me what you've learnt so far about what could be holding Eri back?

K: Well – I witnessed a decade of what our little Eri felt being with us. It brought me to tears, if I'm being honest.

S: And? What happened before the ten years?

Kurogiri went silent, before answering.

K: I wasn't able to make it past the first day she met us. Anything before that day – she wouldn't let me go through.

Shigaraki felt a ripple of fear run down his spine. He hopped that whatever they were doing – was truly in Eri's best interest – if not, he felt like he could lose his daughter – in more ways than one.

As the two walked down the hallway in silence – they came across the first door, and moved a little faster to the second door. Kuro advised Shigi, he was to open her second door with great caution – she was not going to let them in without a fight.

As they approached the second door, Shigaraki felt his heart tighten – he couldn't his finger on it – but the anxiety was building beyond his control, but he had to remain calm or at least looked like he was calm.

"Papa...please leave....I don't want you to see..." Eri's faded voice echoed through the hall like before. She sounded like she was crying and shaking...The two adults continued to walk towards the door, slightly dismissing Eri's request to leave.

The second door came into view...

"papa...no...turn back...I don't want you see me like that..."

See her like what? Eri was a little girl when she came to them – what else could she be, other than a little girl?

"Eri honey, let me in. I promise – I won't think anything bad of you. I just want to know if you are okay." He felt like he was lying a little – his thoughts of her would change – she would be more precious to him and he would keep her safe!

Grabbing the door knob, Shigaraki felt some resistance – but he didn't stop trying to push the door open. Eri wanted to struggle – she wanted to close everyone out, from finding her dark secrets.

While she pondered her feelings, Shigaraki heaved and ho'd (I know it's not a word) through the door, falling face first – onto the ground. Kurogiri was about to help before the door shut in face. Looks like it was just Shigaraki for the remainder of this journey. But it seemed appropriate – as her father – he would need to solve this problem...

On the outside:

Dabi had his hands full with Eri; she was still flailing her arms and legs everywhere. And just because she was small didn't mean her hits didn't pack a punch (pun intended.) Izuku had his hands full of his Papa and Rize was keeping Kurogiri up.

Himiko sat and watched as everyone was dealing with someone – she felt kind of left out...well if she can't hold onto someone, she would hold onto herself. Palming her own breasts – Himiko felt like she was involved now.

"What are you doing woman? This is not the time to be getting off!" Dabi couldn't believe her – this wasn't the time to get to second or third base with yourself!

"I felt left out! Don't get mad at me!" Himiko let go of herself before crossing her arms and legs, sticking out her tongue to the world.

Eri's POV:

Damn – papa got through. I don't want anyone to see me like that. My heart is racing; what if he decides to abandon me after he finds out what I've done. I mean its not the first time its happened. What would I do without my family? What would I do without Izu- nichan?

I could feel the tears – no, no, no! Daddy and Papa said they love me – they wouldn't throw me away.

But your mother said the same thing – before you got rid of your real daddy. Then she gave you to Chisaki...And we remember what he did to us the whole time we were with him. Papa will give us back when he finds out what you did!

I couldn't breathe – my heart felt like it was stuck in my throat – my hands reached for my hair. I clutched onto it for dear life...

To be continued...