"Not proud."

Name: Hitoshi shinsou.
Age: 17 y/o
Quirk: brainwashing

shinsou pov:

Tomorrow is my first day in UA I'm quite excited its my dream to become a hero I want to change my life and make my parents proud of me even tho they don't care. It's 9pm already I have to sleep so I can be able to focus tomorrow. "COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!" I heard my dad screaming before I got to lay down I went downstairs and walked to the living room I saw my dad sitting on the couch with a angry face "yeah dad?" I said, he looked at me and said "we need to talk about something" I asked "about what?" I sat down next to him confused "you can't be a hero." I looked at him shocked "stop saying that! I won't change my mind at least give me a chance!" I screamed at him "you can't be a hero with that quirk, how can you even save people?? Brainwash them? Tell me!" He screamed back, I didn't know what to say I stayed silent for a minute "just stop trying it won't help you can't be a hero you have a villain quirk" he said looking straight at me "if you don't believe in me then don't but I won't change my mind." I stood up and ran upstairs I shut the door and sat on the floor tears falling down I felt worthless I have no one by my side I have no one that believe in me, I stayed on the floor for a few minutes worried about everything then I decided to go to sleep.

Nobody's POV:  (in the morning)

Shinsou woke up at 7:23am tired from yesterday he had no energy for today but he forced himself to get up and get ready, after a few minutes he's finally ready he looked at the time 7:55am "oh shit I'm late!" He ran outside as fast as he can having no time to eat breakfast, 8:48am he's finally in UA he walked in trying to find his class, after a few minutes he gave up trying to find it by himself so he had no choice but to ask for help he saw a man with long black hair and black clothes he decided to ask him since he's the only one around, "excuse me, can you help me find class 1-C?" Shinsou asked nervously scared of being late on the first day "sure follow me" he said and started walking Shinsou followed him till they're finally there "thank uhm...?" "Aizawa, Mr.aizawa" "thank you Mr.aizawa" shinsou opened the door and walked in nervous.

Sorry it's not exciting yet and it's very short, I will try my best to continue as fast as I can if you didn't like the story so far please tell me how to improve, thanks.