"Weak"

Nobody's POV:-
"Where the fuck were you?" Shinsou's dad said ready to hit him in any second "I-I..." shinsou tried to come up with excuses but didn't find any he was so scared and nervous he didn't want to get hurt again, his dad was getting more angrier waiting for shinsou to answer but there was no answer, shinsou's eyes widen when he noticed his dad is getting ready to use his quirk.

(his dad's quirk called "connect the pain"
1-he has the ability of making objects and people stick with each other for a long period.
2-he can make the person who's under effect see his worst nightmares, fears, etc..
3-he can make someone breath slower which make them suffer (it can kill the person sometimes.)

Shinsou POV:-
"D-dad n-no.. don't do it I'm s-sorry!" I said nervously trying to calm him down but...it didn't work "you should've learned from yesterday." He said hitting me with his quirk,

"You're so fucking useless."

Nobody's POV:-
shinsou flew and pasted into the wall he tried to escape but he couldn't "you can't be a hero with that quirk." His dad said grabbing a knife "d-dad please stop, HELP!" Shinsou said crying for help but no one could hear him "such a worthless kid." His dad said wounding shinsou's neck and other parts of his body, he used his quirk to make shinsou's breathing slow down(after a few hours) "u-ugh! D-dad p-please...I-I can't take it anymore..s-stop!" Shinsou said suffering from the pain and crying bagging him to stop, and luckily he did stop (after wounding him everywhere and making him watch his fears right in front of him :>) his dad deactivate his quirk making shinsou fall on the ground he then walked outside the house leaving shinsou alone.

Shinsou couldn't stand up he was a mess there's blood everywhere, his face, his arms, his legs, literally everywhere he was laying on the floor crying in shock of what happened, he couldn't do anything but to cry 'I have to go to school tomorrow..' he thought to himself not knowing how the hell he will do that.

(The next day)

Shinsou POV:-
I woke up exhausted..will I be able to go to school like this? I don't think so but I have to try, I got up and washed my face "ugh! Shit that stings" the cuts on my face are still bleeding..whatever I will just wear a hoodie. (He's wearing a over sized hoodie with the hat on him.)

(After dressing up 8:23am)

"Shit! I'm late" I jumped out of the window without my father noticing and ran as fast as I can to school I took a deep breath before going in, but before I walked in i felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me to a dark place "WHO THE FU-" I said before turning around and I saw the last person I expected to see me in this state "sensei-"