"He'll be back."

Nobody's PoV:-

"wha-why?" Shinsou said looking at the car and then aizawa confused "we're going to your house." Aizawa said looking at shinsou, those words got shinsou more confused than before he was afraid from just thinking about it "my house? Why?!" Shinsou said half screaming it was obvious that he was afraid "I called the police to arrest your dad, we have to be there they have some questions for you." Aizawa said putting his hand on shinsou shoulder, shinsou flinched uncontrollably which made aizawa realize how afraid shinsou is "I'll be with you, there's no reason to be afraid." Aizawa said trying to calm him down, shinsou stayed silent for some seconds before opening his mouth "let's go." Shinsou said taking a deep breath before getting in the car.

Shinsou's POV:-
'my house has never been so far from school before' I thought to myself getting more worried than before what if my dad did something to them? And where will I go when they arrest him? UGHH! My head hurt from thinking, I tried to not show any worries on my face but aizawa seems to focus on every detail "what are you thinking about?" Aizawa said looking outside the window (btw he was next to shinsou) I looked at him confused "nothing?" I said acting like there's nothing on my mind cause I'm probably annoying him "it doesn't seem like nothing to me, you're worried." Aizawa said turning his head focused his eyes on me which made me nervous, it took me second to think of something to reply with "It just...I'm not ready for this." I said "what do you mean?" Aizawa asked confused, before looking at him I took a deep breath "my dad is a dangerous man, he..-" I stopped realising what I was going to say I tried to change the subject hoping he won't ask any questions "when we will get there?" I asked "in a few minutes" aizawa said keeping his eyes on mine. His face looked like he knew I was changing the subject, I didn't want to make it more obvious so I looked away, what a stupid move from me.
(After arriving)

Nobody's PoV:-
After they arrived shinsou's dad was already outside with the police talking which made shinsou regret his choice of coming, when they got off the car shinsou was thinking about running away it was kinda obvious he couldn't handle this "don't you dare child, we're here to get you out of this so stay." aizawa said grabbing shinsou wrist gently, shinsou kept looking at the floor avoiding his dad stares until the police spoke up "shinsou, can I talk to you inside?" One of the police officer said, shinsou nodded and walked inside with him "so, would you start and tell me what happened?" The police officer said holding his notebook and a pen waiting for shinsou to start, shinsou was trying to convince himself that what he was doing is okay, after a few seconds he spoke up "..he abuse me since I was 5 he did everything to hurt me physically, he would punish me with his quirk everyday when I come back from school." Shinsou said trying to stay strong "how old are you now?" The officer said "17 years old." Shinsou said looking at the officer while he was writing something on the notebook "do you have any proves that he was abusing you?" The officer asked "I..-" shinsou got cut off when aizawa walked in "officer, someone is asking for you outside." Aizawa said "I'll be back" the officer said walking out. The place stayed quite for so long until aizawa spoke up "are you uncomfortable showing him the bruises on your body?" it took shinsou a few seconds to replay "if it would make him believe me and arrest my dad then, why not." Shinsou said looking at his hands "don't force yourself" aizawa said before he walked out.

'Why is he helping me.' Shinsou thought to himself glad that someone is helping but confused because he's not used to it, after a few minutes the officer walked in "can you show me the prove?" The officer said getting right into the conversation again, shinsou stood up and took his shirt off but kept the sleeves on (bc of his cuts, duh :>) "he did that to me." Shinsou said looking away "we will arrest him, make sure you go to a doctor tho." The officer said walking out, shinsou wore his shirt back and followed him.

It was hard for shinsou to see his dad getting arrested he had hops for his dad that he would change but it's too late now, isn't it?

All he could see is his dad looking at him with a deadly look which gave him anxiety of what he can do in any moment "get in the car we're taking him to jail." The officer said to another officer looking at aizawa then shinsou, shinsou's dad whispered something from far away before getting in the car..
                     'I'll be back, I promise.'

Welp, sorry I took so long to upload a new story hope you enjoy it tho, also there won't be any ships if you were excepting some I'm sorry this story is about shinsou, aizawa and their life.
Sorry again love y'all for the support :3 mwah!