"A mistake"

Nobody's POV:-
Shinsou felt ashamed when he heard aizawa gasp, he ignored aizawa and took his backpack, he wanted to leave from this awkward situation "shinsou." Aizawa said grabbing shinsou hand, 'oh shit' shinsou thought to himself before answering "I-I have to go".."but I'm not done talking to you." Aizawa said in a serious tone, "why are you doing this?" Shinsou didn't know how to answer it took him some minutes to think of something, he looked away and said "it's not a big deal, don't worry about it".."what do you mean don't worry about it? This is serious, shinsou why are you doing this?!" Aizawa said Half screaming, he just wanted to help his student.

"You can't help, no one can" shinsou whispered but it was loud enough for aizawa to hear him "Shinsou, doing this is not going to help" Aizawa said trying to stay calm "fucking shit! I don't care! I don't fucking care! if you don't care why would you even ask about me" Shinsou said while he's crying he couldn't control what he said, aizawa looked shook of what happened "how do you except me to help if I don't know the problem?" Aizawa said kinda makes sense but shinsou was so angry at the time "I don't need your help, just forget about what you saw." Shinsou said grabbing his backpack walking out the class.

aizawa POV:
What's wrong with this kid, his voice sounded like he was in pain I didn't know what to do, I don't know how to help him, he was so angry? Dose he have someone to talk to? What happened to him? God I have a lot of questions, I didn't know our conversation would end up like that.

Shinsou POV:-
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!! What did I just say? what did I just do? I just screamed at my fucking teacher AND IM NOT EVEN A MONTH IN SCHOOL! I'm going to freak out!

Nobody's POV:-
Shinsou was feeling a bit nervous and scared of what he did, he kept thinking about it and forgot about his dad being home, he was walking slowly to his house having no idea his dad is waiting for him. He walked in the house and closed the door behind him "oh, welcome back." Shinsou heard a voice and hoped it was his imagination but nope, he turned around and saw his dad.

Sorry it's not long enough but I'm trying to keep it interesting so I have to think about what to do to the story again, sorry again (>^ω^<)