"Thank you for everything"

Oop before starting I have one thing to explain

(~) this is a time skip :>
Alright that's it, enjoy the story.

Shinsou POV:-
It was so silent when I woke up I guess both aizawa and Yamada at work, thinking about it, I should go to school tomorrow. I will talk to aizawa about this later I need to find something to eat now.

I walked out from my room to the kitchen and wow, I saw a plate of food with a note on it,

"Good morning shin! Are you hungry? Well it's your lucky morning, I made some sandwich's for you before going to work! Hope you enjoy them, oh and I talked to aizawa about training you he said he will think about it YEYEY exiting right! Anyways take care!"

Nobody's POV:-
Shinsou smiled to himself looking at the paper, He knew it was yamada at first cause of the "shin" ....imagining training with aizawa feels like a dream to him, he got hopes that he'll be strong.

He sat down and start eating.

~~~~~

Shinsou lying down on the couch watching TV, he was bored as hell so he decided to walk around, he got up and looked at the photos on the walls.

'It was aizawa, yamada and.....wait who's that?'
Shinsou thought to himself, there was a man with white hair resting his arm on aizawa shoulder.

They all looked so happy. he wanted to know more, he wanted to know what was behind this photos and who's that man.
Maybe he could ask yamada.

~~~~~~
Shinsou POV:-
It's so boring here..ughh!! There's nothing to do, I sat on the couch upside down watching tv again, honestly I would love to go to school rather than sit here and do nothing.
I looked at the clock, 2 hours until they come back, i can wait.

Thinking about it, a lot haschanged since I went to UA and met aizawa, I'm so thankful. But still nervous, my dad is a dangerous man and he could kill to get what he wants, i felt safe here but this feeling won't stay the same forever.

Now, I have to do something to thank them, maybe I could make dinner, they'll probably be tired when they come back.

Nobody's POV:-
Shinsou walked to the kitchen unprepared, he's not that good at cooking but what's wrong with trying right?

He went on YouTube to look up something easy, but his lazyass didn't find a 'easy' thing so he decided to make burgers, nothing could go wrong with these.

He opened the freezer and grabbed the burgers, turned on the gas and took the pan, he started frying the burgers and flipping them every 10 minutes, feeling like spongbob.
(Y'all I don't even know how to make burgers irl okay? don't judge me 😾)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The burgers are finally done, he put them on the table with drinks and all, then looked at the time, 7 minutes until they come back.

He sat once again on the couch and watched tv to waste time, but it wasn't so long until the door opened and both aizawa and yamada walked in.

Shinsou looked at them while they both stood there looking at the food, Shinsou then smiled "I made you some burgers to thank you for everything you've done to me." Shinsou said standing up and walking towards them.

"You didn't have to" yamada said smiling, Shinsou shook his head "I wanted to, comon let's eat before it gets cold!" Shinsou said while holding yamada and aizawa hands dragging them to the table. They all sat down and began to eat.

~~~~~~~~~
All three of them sat on the couch silently watching tv, it was a bit awkward for all of them, no one knew what to say but then shinsou opened his mouth "I would like to go to school tomorrow." He spoke. Aizawa stared at him tiredly "are you sure you're feeling better now?" The hero asked, Shinsou nodded and smiled at the hero "alright then." Was all what aizawa said.

....

Everything went silent again, yamada was asleep on aizawa's lap while shinsou and aizawa continued watching tv. It was almost 12am, shinsou got up to go to sleep but stopped when he heard aizawa speak.

"Tomorrow I will start training you."

Shinsou just stood there looking at aizawa, he then smiled and nodded "thank you, I will try my best! Goodnight aizawa" he turned around and walked to his room. Aizawa sigh, a small smile appeared on his face then he closed his eyes and slept.

A little cute chapter with no drama LMFAO aight hope you like it, I kinda planned what to do with the story, but then again online school is yuck 😡😡  love you guys!! Take care of yourselves!!