Ch. 6 🖤 HOPELESS 🖤

(Mina's POV)

"LET ME GO!!!"

I kept on yelling, banging and kicking the door using my full strength but my body was already weak to begin with. I couldn't handle it and my legs eventually gave up.

I cried harder and harder with big tears flowing down from my eyes. I was both, mentally and physically weak by the torture he was giving me.

At that moment, I regretted my existence. My life became even more dull than it already was.

What have I done to deserve such a miserable life?

(FLASHBACK~~~)

"Vampire."

"I-It can't be... It should be impossible..." I mumbled, refusing to believe it but he heard that.

"This is real, Little Thing. Vampires do exist. And if you still don't believe me, then let me show you something." I found him smirking as he said so.

I watched in horror as he revealed two long, sharp teeth. "See?" He asked while the fangs lengthened even more.

I flinched when he leaned closer to me suddenly but he still caressed my cheek making me shut my eyes in fear, not wanting to see what was coming next.

"Don't worry, I have no intention to kill you. But, you must pay the price for your mistake." He said softly, however it was a clear threat to me.

"Please... Let me go." I begged him while sobbing softly.

"That will never happen. You will be staying here with me and that's your punishment. That's how you're gonna pay me. Don't you dare say that again." He clearly threatened me with that, his expression turning into a grim one from that soft one.

"I'll be back after a while so behave yourself until then. And don't pull anything that would cause you trouble, I'm warning you." He said the last three words while glaring at me which made me shiver in fear.

" He said the last three words while glaring at me which made me shiver in fear

He then stood up and walked to the door with me following him abruptly. I tried to stop him but I failed to do so. He was gone and I couldn't do anything but cry while yelling for him to let me go.

(PRESENT)

"What should I do now?" I spoke to no one in particular as I felt weak, hopeless and lifeless. I sobbed in pain, waiting for someone to come and save me from that hell but I knew better than anyone...

"No one will come to save you." I whispered to myself as I hugged my knees and cried silently.

____

I opened my eyes when I felt something cold on my skin. Once I realised what it was, I quickly pushed his hand away and backed away from him.

"You are so weak... You're hungry, right? Let's get you some food." He said while smiling and touched my cheek with his hand only to get it slapped away by me.

"No! I don't want to!" I yelled at him trying to act tough in front of him but I was clearly too weak.

"You're stubborn. I knew you won't listen to me so now I've got no choice but to do this." He said and came closer to which I attempted to get back away but he had already lifted me up in his arms.

"Put me down!" I resisted while he just gave me a smile and started walking to the exit.

Once we were out of the small room, I was greeted by the bright light, feeling instant pain in my eyes which caused me to close them to avoid it. I didn't resist anymore for that time.

When I had opened my eyes again, I saw a large dining table in front of my eyes. He put me down and made me sit on one of the chairs.

"Now, eat!" He said while gesturing towards the food on the table. I looked at him and then at the food as I thought for a while.

"No."

~•~

A/N

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter! 💗 And don't forget to vote!

💜💜💜