Ch. 21 🖤 A DAY FULL OF FUN 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

Day by day, Mina seemed to be changing in a way that it would make me wonder what made her change like that. I was sure that it had to do something with the day I left her alone with Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung.

Something happened that I failed to see. I tried to read her mind but I found nothing. Maybe, she was hiding. Strange enough, it had become even harder for me to read her thoughts now.

I glanced at her side where she was sitting. She was busy watching the scenery outside the car's window.

"So, where to go first, Miss?" I asked her who turned her head and looked at me.

"Amusement park!" She exclaimed making me smile at her happy and childish behaviour.

We strolled around in the amusement park for some time.

"Why are you wearing that cap, mask and gloves?" She asked.

"Are you being serious? I have to protect myself from my worst enemy." I told covering my skin even more.

"Enemy!? You have an enemy? Who is it? Who is so capable enough to keep up with you?" She asked while acting as if she heard something very absurd.

"That thing! Look above. I have to protect my skin from that Sun." I told the dumb girl.

"Oh, I think I understand. But, wow~ This is funny. Someone like you who isn't afraid of anyone is actually afraid of the beautiful Sun." She giggled.

"Beautiful?" I repeated questioning her.

"Yes, it's beautiful." She smiled as I took my time admiring her rare smile.

I then pulled her in a corner where nobody was around. "Do you wanna see?" I asked and took off my cap and mask, exposing my skin in the sunlight.

Her eyes widened quickly. "Wow! Someone can become rich by selling you! So sparkling! Is your body made of Diamond ? From now on, I have a new nickname for you! Mr. Sparkle ! But, nothing can beat 'Crazy Vampire'  because that's your true nature." I rolled my eyes at her jokes.

" I rolled my eyes at her jokes

"But, it burns." I said. "Vampires can't stay in the sunlight. Five minutes, and you'll be burned without any traces."

"Let's go now! How about rides?" I asked but she shook her head immediately.

"No rides! I'm scared of them." She waved her hands, rejecting my idea.

So we strolled around, visiting different stalls. "Hey! Buy me that!" She pointed her finger at a claw vending machine.

"Okay..." I started the machine, controlling the claw using the joystick. In no time, I successfully got her the toy she wanted.

"Here!" I gave the cat plushie she wanted to her.