Ch. 40 🖤 WHAT COULD IT BE? 🖤

(Sehun's POV)

If I wasn't driving at that time, I would have kissed Mina for her cute actions, which made her look irresistibly adorable. She was making cute sounds of whining each and every minute as I still refused to go back and keep driving to the hospital.

I had to drag her along with me from our house even though she didn't want to go for the check-up.

"Maybe... I should wait a little longer, huh? Pleaseee? I don't wanna go!" She whined once again, making me smile at her childish sight.

 I should wait a little longer, huh? Pleaseee? I don't wanna go!" She whined once again, making me smile at her childish sight

"Hey!?" She cried but I ignored her.

I'm doing this for her own good.

"Don't be mad at me. It's for your own good. You would not want to take any risk with your body, right? That's why, you should stop whining and think carefully about your health." I said, making the girl pout again.

Cute.

"Don't worry, we'll go and see a female doctor, all right?" I assured her with a smile.

"Still... I don't want to." She mumbled this time.

"You can't be ignorant about these kind of stuffs." I told her who was suddenly looking outside the window. "Come on, Mina! You're making me feel bad like this."

She didn't reply and ignored me as I only sighed tiredly.

"You know, I wonder why you are so late this time. Could it be possible that you're pregnant?" I said to her and she immediately responded with a scream.

"WHATTTT!!!???"

I nearly lost control over my driving because of that. "Do you want to die!?" I scolded and she glared at me in return for a second before she started panicking.

"Y-You're joking, right? Please tell me you are." She said with her eyebrows furrowed in worry.

"Nope. I'm totally serious. It's a possibility otherwise what could be the reason for your irregularity." I said.

She went silent for a minute, thinking about it and her thoughts very clearly reached me.

'When did we do that? I don't remember anything.'

'Is he really serious? How could he be so sure and not bothered at all?'

'Did it happen that time when he confessed to me for the first time?'

She turned to look at me and suddenly grabbed my collar without any warning.

"What are you doing!? I'm driving!" I raised my voice in panic as she only glared at me.

"Sehun! Are you telling me that you did that with me without my knowledge!? Are you sure that I'm pregnant?" She was more like demanding for a straight answer.

"What could it be then, Mina?" I smirked, causing her to blush and she slowly left my collar.

She looked down at her hands being embarrassed and silent now.

____

(Mina's POV)

We just arrived at the hospital and I was incredibly nervous that my heart was thumping so violently. Sehun wasn't looking like he was joking. He had a serious face which made me even more nervous.

"Hello, Miss! We have an appointment with Doctor Song at this time, so could you check it?" He said to the lady sitting at the reception counter.

"Sure! Lee Mina?" She asked after looking through the list and that idiot smiled before saying a 'yes' with a very sweet voice, as if he was trying to impress her.

"What are you to the patient? Are you her husband?" She asked.

I choked abruptly on hearing that.

(A/N: This scene is too hilarious. 😂)

"Yes, I am." Sehun said making me glare at him and of course, he totally ignored it. She handed a card to him while he thanked her with a smile. I couldn't help but feel the urge to hit him hard on his head.

"Come on now, let's go!" He held my hand again and guided me to a room.

"Hi! I'm Song Yerim! Please sit down." The beautiful female doctor said with a very wide smile.

Huh? She's way too friendly.

"I should just give you both some space." He said and left the room.

"So, Mina-ssi..."

____

I pushed the door open and took a deep breath.

I feel so calm.

Now...

It was the peace before disaster as I looked around.

.

.

.

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DAMN IDIOT!? I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!

~•~

A/N

Only eight chapters to go now. This story's coming to it's end.

Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤️

💜💜💜