Ch. 7 🖤 SWEET ACT 🖤

(Mina's POV)

"No."

I replied without looking at him, my blood boiling with anger. I was thinking of different ways to escape but considering him being a vampire, the chances of success were too low.

"Why? Don't you like it? Aren't you hungry?" He asked while smiling.

"Stop it! I hate you!" I cried while glaring at him as hard as I could

That was too much for me. I just wanted to run away, somewhere far away, leaving everything and everyone.

"Even if you hate me, you still need to eat." He stated as he dragged the nearest chair to place it beside me. He then sat on it as he watched me the whole time.

I looked at the food with a grumbling stomach. Even if I didn't want to eat, my stomach would have not listen to me. 

Pressurizing me to feed it, hmph! Stupid stomach!

I slowly started eating considering the situation of my poor, also stupid stomach. As I started chewing on my food, my vision blurred again by the tears forming inside my eyes. I sobbed while chewing which made me choke myself.

He, who was observing me, quickly provided me a glass of water which I took instantly without any thinking and gulped it all in one go. I felt a hand on my back and realised, it was him caressing my back for comfort. He was showing as if he really cared for me.

Of course, I didn't buy even a little of his sweet talk or sweet act. Just by watching his face, my blood would get boiled.

If I could just land a good, hard punch on his fake face...!

He chuckled for some reason as I glared at him in confusion. I just ignored it and silently continued to eat without giving him any glances.

After I was done eating, I stood up, avoiding to look at him as I struggled to say it to him.

"I... I need to... I mean, where's your bathroom?" I hesitantly asked as I kept a serious face and acted as if it didn't bother me.

"Oh, I'll take you there. Follow me." He said and guided me to the bathroom while I kept on feeling the urge to hit him hard enough to make him faint, but I knew very well that I was no match for him.

After finishing my business in the bathroom, something caught my eyes. I stared at the window for a while. I knew he was waiting outside but then my legs moved automatically towards the window.

I can easily jump from here.

I took a deep breath and finally jumped out of the window, running as fast as I could.

____

After running for a while, I stopped as I panted heavily. There was no point in running after all. All I could see was a series of trees, all looking similar. As if it was a maze or a never ending forest with no exit. It was completely useless.

Tears were already rolling down to my cheeks, still, I started to run again being so desperate to go home. I ran and ran until... Someone blocked my way. I looked at him while crying in despair.

"Why?! Why can't you leave me alone? I hate you!" I screamed angrily while crying.

"There's no way out and I won't let you go." He said calmly before grabbing my wrist harshly.

"No!!! Let me go! HELP ME! SOMEBODY!" I screamed while trying to protest

"There is no one to help you, don't you understand? This is my territory." He said, wearing a scary look on his face and then carried me on his back in a blink of an eye. Before I knew it, we were already inside his house. (A/N: Vampire speed, you know?)

He literally threw me on the bed and seemed angry. I was shaking in fear as he started to come closer to me. Sensing his dangerous aura, I backed away from him... Until my back hit the wooden material.

He leaned in and...

~•~

A/N

Hey~ How was it? Sehun's pretty angry, right? What's going to happen to her?

Vote and comment! 😃

Byeeee! 👋

💜💜💜