Chapter 5: Jimin's P.O.V

I got home around 7pm and lingered in the car before entering the house that me and my father share. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I keep replaying what happened in the meeting with Yoongi over and over again. First he brought up Jungkook and I snapped at him, which I honestly felt bad about because he doesn't know the history behind him. But then he's groping my thigh and biting my ear and I just- I can't get him out of my head. I get out the car preparing myself to deal with my father.

Once I walk in the house I smell food cooking and I run to the kitchen to see one of my favorite people standing there.

"AUNT JIHYO!!!" I engulf her in the biggest hug possible

"Hi Jiminie!! How's my favorite nephew?" She has the biggest smile plastered on her face

"I'm better now that you're here I've missed you so much!!"

"I've missed you too honey, I'm staying here for a month then I'm off to Egypt"

Aunt Jihyo is famous photographer so she travels a lot, but our bond has always stayed strong.

"Jihyo your room is all set up and you really didn't have to cook for us we could have catered in" My father said whilst walking in the kitchen

"Nonsense Minjun I love to cook and besides brother eating catering all the time isn't good for your health." She said turning to finish the food on the stove

"Whatever you say, anyway Jimin I wanted to talk to you about that boy who was at the office today the one with the red hair" Father's tone was making my stomach churn

"Taehyung?"

"Yes him, I don't want you getting involved with his filthy lifestyle." The evident disgust in his voice made me so uncomfortable.

"I-I'm not sure what you mean father"

"Don't play dumb son, I know that you him and that Jungkook boy were all friends."

Aunt Jihyo turned around at the sound of Jungkook's name.

"I assure you I'm not in contact with Jungkook and me and Taehyung are just friends"

"Good, because you know what happens when you disobey me."

My face went pale remembering what happened when he found out about me and Jungkook.

Flashback~

"J-Jungkook s-stop p-please my sides can't t-take it" I managed to say in between laughing

"Ok but only if you admit to cheating on the game!!" He chuckled still tickling me

"O-ok I cheated!!!!" I yelled out to get him to stop, which he does

I was under him trying to catch my breath from laughing so hard. When I finally looked back up at him I saw him staring at me. I instantly got shy and felt my face heating up

"W-what? Why are you staring at me?"

"You're so cute baby" he cooed

"T-thanks Kookie."

He flipped us over on the couch so that I was now straddling him. He started planting open mouthed kisses on my neck while groping my ass.

"Mm~ baby what time does your dad get home?"

"L-like 5"

"Hmm so we have like an hour?" His breath hot on my neck trailing down to my collarbone

I couldn't muster up any words so I just nodded.

"Good"

He pulled me in for a passionate kiss and his hands moved to my hips signally me to move. I started grinding on him to create friction between our growing erections. Our lips moved together in harmony and both of us needed more, so I removed his shirt and trailed my hands down his very toned stomach and played with the waistband of his joggers. He lifted my shirt and started attacking my exposed skin with kisses occasionally sucking and biting to leave love marks.

"Ah~ J-Jungkook mm that feels so good" I moaned out

My hands were tangled up in his light brown locks and I pulled them lightly causing him to groan. Everything was so hazy that we didn't hear the door open and my father walk in.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" My fathers voice boomed

I froze. I didn't know what to do. The next thing I know I wasn't on Jungkook anymore..I was on the floor. The right side of my face was throbbing. Jungkook was screaming something to my father but I couldn't hear anything. My father ordered someone to take Jungkook out of the house. He walked over to me

"You are vile and a disgrace to this family. HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE ME LIKE THIS?!"

I flinched at the sound of his voice, when I looked him in the eyes it was as if he was no longer human. Then another throbbing sensation was sent to my face causing me to topple back on the floor. I thought he would stop, but he didn't. He wailed on me, I was screaming, sobbing and begging for him to stop until I passed out due to all the pain I was experiencing.

End of Flashback~

I shuttered remembering the last time I upset my father. My thoughts were interrupted by my Aunts voice

"Yah! Minjun leave the boy alone he's allowed to have friends"

"Yeah well he better be just a friend." His tone was warning

"O-of course father"

He left the room and I once again let out a breath I didn't know I was holding along with a couple of tears. Auntie noticed and she stopped cooking and pulled me into a tight hug. She knew about Jungkook from the start but she still loved me and accepted me, being the only one in my family that does.

"I know you miss him honey" Was all she said

My legs gave out and I let out a heart-wrenching cry, we fell to the floor while I sobbed in her arms while she held me and told me it'll be ok.

I can't live like this much longer.

A/N: Happy New Years!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!

~Nilla💜