Chapter 6: Yoongi's P.O.V pt. 1

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. Who the fuck opened the blinds? It's two days after the meeting with Jimin and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him moaning my name. It's honestly one of my favorite sounds at this point. Another thing that has been on my mind since that day is the way Jimin snapped at me about this Jungkook kid. Like who is this guy and what did he do? I was pulled from my thoughts when Namjoon came bursting through my door.

"Get up Yoongs we got shit to do"

"It was you who opened the blinds wasn't it?" I asked still laying down refusing to leave the warmth of my precious bed

"Yea, I did it last night so you wouldn't notice until the sun smacked you in the face." He chuckled

"I have a question for you...do you want to die?"

"Yoongi you may seem intimidating to other people but I've known you for basically your entire life and you're not going to kill me or anyone."

He leaned up against the wall waiting for me to get up from the bed.

"I'm not moving. Now get the fuck out"

He huffed loudly and grabbed my ankles pulling me from the bed, resulting in me landing face front on the floor

"Let's go Jinnie and Hoseok will be here soon and we gotta talk" he says now releasing my ankles. Namjoon moved to a chair positioned in the corner and cleared his throat as I got off the cold floor and looked around for some clothes

"How are you feeling about moving in with Hobi, I mean we've lived together since you ...found your dad that day"

I tensed up but tried to play it off as cool as possible

"I mean when you started dating Jin I kinda figured this would come.."

"Hey you know I'm still gonna be around a lot right and plus you get along with Hobi right?"

I chuckled at the thought of the boy with such high spirits and a smile so bright it could rival the sun.

"Yeah he's cool, but he still doesn't know about my dad so don't mention it"

"I won't but you should tell him seeing as the anniversary is coming up"

"Yeah I know I'll tell him before we move in"

Flashback~

3 years ago

I wake up with an extreme back ache from sleeping on the worn-out couch, the apartment we live in is small so my dad takes the actual bedroom. It's about 5:30 in the morning and I start getting ready for my meeting with Joon, we have to meet up to work on a beat for the new song I wrote. I make my way over to the bedroom and peak in to tell dad I'll be out all day.

"Dad you up? I was abo-" I stopped when I heard him sobbing underneath the blanket.

This isn't unusual for him, ever since I was born my father has always had a sad aura to him. Even if he was happy for a minute or maybe a day or two, it would always go back to him moping around and not being able to get out of bed. It got so bad that he got fired from his job, resulting in me having to drop out of school when I was 16 to get a full-time job. I heavily sighed and closed the door.

Once I was fully ready I walked out the door and began my walk to Joon's place leaving my father crying in the apartment. It wasn't too long of a walk to his house but it was long enough. When I got there we worked for two hours straight, we stopped because I had a shift at the grocery store around the corner. On my walk there I decided to check in on my father. I called his phone twice but he didn't pick up and I brushed it off thinking he was still sleep maybe.

Little did I know.

To be continued...

A/N: The flashback will continue in the next chapter. I appreciate the people reading this so much, it gives me motivation to continue writing, let me know what you think so far!! Also MOTS: 7? February 21st? I'm not ready!!!

~Nilla💜