7. Death at a Funeral (Almost)

Sevin could care less about being discreet at Michael Jackson's funeral

Sevin could care less about being discreet at Michael Jackson's funeral. While everyone conducted their greetings before the funeral started, he just stood there like a watchful eye. It wasn't until Nai walked in with a fitted crimson red dress that fell right before her knees that he broke his stance. His eyes widened when he realized the person she came with was far from a male. Nai was a lot of things, but she damn sure wasn't gay.

Sevin knew her well and all of this was just to get a reaction out of him. He regretted calling her that night because it may had given her a false sense of hope that he wanted her. As far as he was concerned, she belonged to the streets.

"Look over there," Sevin mumbled to Orion and Nino. Their heads snapped directly to Nai who already spotted them. She looked even better than before, but Sevin knew the choice of the red dress was just a cry out for Sevin's attention. She knew he was going to be there.

A smirk appeared on Orion's face. "That nigga Sevin fucked Nai lil ass so bad she turned into a lesbian."

Orion didn't even know the half of how their fucking sessions went. Sevin vividly remembered how Nai would dig her long acrylic nails into the skin of his back as he brought her closer to her orgasm. How drenched her pearl would get after a few minutes of foreplay. How she gave him a blowjob in every room of the house, including the kitchen counter, and the boys didn't even know it. He had to admit, out of all the girls he had sex with, she was the winner. Sevin couldn't even call her an eater, the girl was damn near a demon when it came to pleasing him sexually.

Wow, he missed that.

"Count your days, bitch," Sevin growled, wagging his finger at Orion. He was going to go in on Orion until he saw Nai approaching them. Sevin adjusted his tie a little and prepared to look uninterested by her arrival. Something deep down inside of him slightly gave a damn.

"Oh my gosh, hey guys!" she exclaimed, a bright beam on her face. The fake, high voice wasn't working for her neither was the spider-like eyelashes.

Orion wanted to make Sevin jealous so he hugged Nai, his hands dangerously close to her bottom. Sevin was fuming, but remained silent. "Nai, we missed you sis. How you been?" he asked in an equally fake way.

"And why the fuck you here?" Sevin finally spoke up before Nai could answer Orion's question. They were all thinking it though. It wasn't like she knew Michael Jackson and he kept her out of the loop of what he did for money so she really had no reason to be there. Sevin then recalled how Nuke told him Michael was storing his weed at a dyke's warehouse. It was a connection between the two, but he still wanted to give her a hard time. She messed up by showing her face around him. As Sevin always say, he was known to "act bad on a hoe."

She was looking for the humor in Sevin's face, but there wasn't any. "Um, my girlfriend wanted me to be here for moral support."

"Lil gay ass hoe," Sevin muttered under his breath, shaking his head. Orion, still trying to be funny, continued talking to Nai while Nino and Sevin found two seats that was located at the back. Sevin still refused to sit down — whoever acted weird was going to be dealt with accordingly.