4 | University Life

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

You stood up from your bed and decided to go wander down the halls of the girl's student dormitory. The dorm was a large 5-story tall building that was cut into half to separate the girls and boys. It's located near the opposite end of the entrance to the campus right beside a few classroom buildings. On the way down, you passed by the lounge where you saw a couple of girls sitting on couches on their laptops.

It's nice to see some hard working individuals, so far you haven't come across anyone who wanted to party their lives away or seemed to have alcohol or love-making on their minds. This school really was prestigious, no wonder your brother really wanted to enroll you here. It had like-minded students just like you and everyone seemed to be focused on their studies but had time to relax—as can be seen from the girls giggling with each other in the lounge. Just as you were about to exit the lounge you noticed one of the girls who helped you make it to the showcase. What was her name again? Just as you were trying to figure out her name, she noticed you and with a friendly smile approached you.

"Oh (Y/n), it's so nice to see you again! I hope you're getting adjusted to the campus." she spoke kindly, her voice as sweet as honey. You had to crane your neck up a little to stare into her eyes from how tall she was. You noticed she was carrying a mug with what appeared to be tea with a slice of lemon on top.

"Honey Lemon!" you said happily now that you remembered her name. "It's nice to see you too! And well—so far so good, I was about to go around campus to get used to the layout."

"Ooo~ A little tour I see. That's a good idea. I'd love to show you around but I was on my way to Ito Ishioka Robotics Lab." she said, sounding sincerely apologetic.

"That's okay, I'd rather explore on my own." you said thinking about your brother. Your brother isn't going to be around showing you around, you're on your own now. If he was here he would be showing you where the best Wi-fi spot on campus is. Actually that isn't a bad idea, maybe you should text him about that.

"Okay. Oh! How about once you're done with your tour you can join the rest of us in the Robotics Lab!" she held one of your hands in hers as she jumped up and down in her spot passing her joy onto you making you giggle. She stopped jumping once she realized that she was spilling her tea.

"I'd love to! I guess I'll meet you there." you giggled steadying yourself.

"Fantastic! I'll see you there!" she said before making her way to the lab.

You made your way down the building and outside the dormitory and decided to take a stroll and admire the beautiful environment and memorize the layout of the campus. Most of the campus was a grassy green field with the exception of a few pathways for students riding bicycles or mopeds. Mopeds seem to be becoming a very popular choice of ride for college students.