Chapter 3

-At Home-

Bree P.O.V

Finally we arrived, and hurried down to the Lab.
''What now?'' I asked,
''I don't know, I'll go ask Chase'' Adam answered, ''hey Chase, what do we do now?''
''Adam, no, just no..'' Mr. Davenport said annoyed.
''Chase is being so rude, he wont answer. Don't be rude Chase!'' Adam said in disguss.
Adam and Mr. Dvenport put him in his capsul, and swtiched his Bionics off. Chase fell to the ground, and sat against a wall. ''What happened?'' Chase asked wiping his eye.
''Oh, there was a fire alarm'' Adam explained, giving an answer, I'm pretty sure Chase wasn't looking for.
''And again, what happened?'' he repeated, not getting the point, ''actually, never mind'' he said remembering, and in other words, not wanting to hear Adam trying to be smart again.
Something was wrong with Chase's bionic chip, why didn't Spike take over? I'm really confused now..
''Chase has anything strange happened today? Other than the fire alarm.'' Mr. Davenport asked.
''No, nothing other than Adam wearing a Mexican hat and Eating ice cream.'' he replied
''Adam wearing a Mexican hat and eating ice cream is completely normal'' I smirked
''Bree, did anything strange happen when he was around you?'' Leo asked me in a detective way.
''There was a time when he wasn't with us for five minutes, and also when he was in study hall.'' Bree thought out loud.
''Oh im sorry, I was in the bathroom those five minutes, should I invite you next time?'' he said frustraited.
''There are only two possibilities, you're either unlocking a new ability, or your Molecular Kinesis is developing more space to you bionic hearing, which means you hear things louder with your bionic hearing.'' Mr. Davenport continued giving us more theories.